PDA

View Full Version : need some help...

jochirin
08-14-2003, 11:34 AM
first off i cant find the cacutaur that is traped in some thing...

second... where do u gett the items fore stuff like dmg overdrive, hp overdrive, overdrive-->ap, triple overdrive and triple ap... plz help me... thx

... if u know something else i might need to know to best everything in the game feel fre to tell me...

this is what iv found out so far...

u get 99 doors of tomorow after catching a few monsters for the monster arena just capturing one of every kind in the *easy areas should be enough...
thes items will be enough to mod everyones wepon with overdrive-->ap

geting these monster u will also ern stuff for double ap and double overdrive... and alot of other stuff...

i think i reed something about that u get stuff for triple ap when capturing monsters... some where on this web site...

i got aurons sigil while i was doing this... i think u need to capture some monsters (posible spoiler) inside sin observ that king behemot does not use meteor when he is captured

after alot of capturing u get 99 winning formula and u can now give thre wepons tripel overdrive ability

how do i get the color of the text the same as the back ground?

Bloodfest
08-14-2003, 02:10 PM
The cactaur that is trapped in something is in a treasure chest. I believe its on the first screen from the cactaur stone, but I'm not sure. Its in a chest as far southwest as you can go on the screen.