PDA

View Full Version : ff8 rumor.

vicious
08-14-2003, 09:19 PM
I was on this website i dont remember what website it was but i heard a rumor that you could get Laguna,kiros,and ward. Hence the three extra spaces on the menu. It said that you need to go through all of squalls dream sequences as laguna without saving or healing.And if you do it in all of them when you get to the forth disc and fight omega weapon you will beat him and get some item, i forget what it is called. But it would allow access to all the towns in the fourth disk,And you can then go to esthar to get lauguna kiros and ward im in the middle of this process now.I have beaten ff8 4 times already and this time around i noticed some different things in the dream sequences, like laguna falls asleep in Julias room which normally dosnt happen, and in the second dream in centra some conversation about kiroses grandmother comes up.Do any of you know anything about this.

Flying Mullet
08-14-2003, 09:23 PM
FALSE RUMORS

And Laguna has always fallen asleep in Julia's room when I've played it.

vicious
08-14-2003, 09:24 PM
Really,i never noticed it,but anyways im almost done with the game and will post if its true.

m4tt
08-14-2003, 09:45 PM
It's not true at all.

By the by, rumor threads are not allowed. Especially ones that are so horribly un true.