PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Chocobo game!

Xander
08-15-2003, 01:50 AM
I love chocobos...so just wondering which chocobo game/mini game/side quest did you enjoy the most?
The breeding in FFVII, the "Chocobo Hot & Cold" in FFIX, or the racing and such in FFX. If there is anything in FFVIII or others let me know and I'll add it to the poll, as I haven't played much of FFVIII.

Personally my favourite was in FFIX, Chocobo Hot and Cold, I loved it, and spent hours trying to dig up all the chocographs. It was such a high when you found a chest too, and when your chocobo evolved it was really exciting :D Plus it was cool when you dug up weapons and things for your characters.

I never completed chocobo breeding in FFVII, it seemed too complicated, I may try again one day. I've raced a bit in FFX which seems fun but..nothing compared to Chocobo Hot & Cold. :choc:

18Darkdragon
08-15-2003, 06:47 AM
Chocobo race in VII was my fav cant remeber the hot and cold thing in IX what was it again

Kawaii Ryûkishi
08-15-2003, 07:33 AM
Chocobo Hot and Cold rocks my world.

§håd0w
08-15-2003, 10:04 PM
hot cold owned me for 4 hours when i first got access to it. u left out the one in FFVIII for pocketstation. umm, i dont really consider the race in FFX as a minigame since u only need to do it once (for each mode, 4 times total) before u have completed it. and it was kinda pointless after u got the sigil, cuz u could never get another item out of it (catcher chocobo)

Xander
08-15-2003, 10:15 PM
Oh I just realised I am not allowed to edit the poll? Could a moderator please add the FFVIII pocketstation game if possible? I dont think they released pocketstation here in the UK so couldn't have played even if I did get that far in FFVIII :p

Outsider
08-15-2003, 10:23 PM
Hot and cold...

§håd0w
08-16-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Xander
Oh I just realised I am not allowed to edit the poll? Could a moderator please add the FFVIII pocketstation game if possible? I dont think they released pocketstation here in the UK so couldn't have played even if I did get that far in FFVIII :p

ya, pocketstation was only released in Japan, but it works on the american and PAL versions fo FFVIII. Only reason i mentioned it was because i bought it when i went back to japan. the game is ok if ur sitting in school with nothing to do, but it was sorta like the whole gigapet concept. it wasnt the biggest hit, and u can see why it never made it out of japan