PDA

View Full Version : Shall we...?

§håd0w
08-17-2003, 01:38 AM
no poll today. which game do u think had the best date/kiss/etc.. scene

Outsider
08-17-2003, 01:43 AM
FF4, when Cecil saved Rosa in the tower of Zot. (As much as a bunch of mixed pixels can be called a kiss... I have a good imagination)

Freya Coral
08-17-2003, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by masamune1287
no poll today. which game do u think had the best date/kiss/etc.. scene

At the end of FF8 when Squall and Rinoa had their first kiss.

:love:

Xander
08-17-2003, 02:19 PM
Can I choose two?

One is Squall and Rinoa's dance scene at the SeeD ball I know it's not really a date or kiss, but it's their first encounter and it's kinda romantic plus funny cos Squall can't dance :rolleyes2

My other favourite is in FFX Tidus and Yuna's kiss, and the way they went underwater and held hands it was soooo sweet

But I am just a sucker for romantic scenes so I love all of them, I also loved the end of FFIX with Garnet and Zidane hugging, even though they didn't kiss I was nearly crying ^^

:love: *campaigns for more romance in FF*

Leia
08-25-2003, 07:01 PM
Tidus and Yuna's underwater kiss was just the best especially with Yuna having to do wot everyone else wants her to do but for once she was doing sumthin that made her happy. It just made u go "aaawh" Also a beautiful film itself with Tidus lookin mighty fine! :love:

Mr. Graves
08-25-2003, 07:14 PM
Cloud reachig out to Tifa which the crater was dispersing at the end of FF7.

ShadyMilkman
09-06-2003, 02:57 AM
Either Garnet running to Zidane and not caring that she lost the Falcon Crest or whatever it's called (see, I told you she didn't care. So I don't either. lol) and leaping into Zidane's arms..... ooooooooorrrrrrr the one that almost made me cry. Its not really a date... more of a rescue with big, akward spacesuits in the way. Squall floating through space to Rinoa, who is losing air fast. Gasping. Her lips turning purple. Her eyes getting hazy and starting to close. Oh man.... I get all misty-eyed every time.

Kenshin IV
09-06-2003, 04:23 AM
Nothing beats the Cloud/Barret date.

Well, the Yuffie date comes close...

ChibiInuYasha
09-06-2003, 04:55 AM
I too like Zidane and Garnet's encouter at the end, it get's me everytime. But nothing tops "The Spring" It's like Tidus was all "Uh oh. She's crying. I better shut her up. **Kiss**"

TheAbominatrix
09-07-2003, 08:19 PM
Rosa and Cecil, all the way.

zacks_clone
09-07-2003, 08:58 PM
tifa and cloud,when he reaches for her in the crater.and alsothough i have yet to beat final fantasy 8,i have seen the ending to it.the laguna and raine scean at the end.

ShadyMilkman
09-07-2003, 10:30 PM
...Since when are Cloud and Tifa considered together??? He would have caught Red XIII or Barrett or anyone else. I never looked at that as romantic at all..... maybe I should have.

Xander
09-07-2003, 10:49 PM
I would have liked to have seen a bit more romance between Cloud and Tifa, to me he hardly seemed to show that he liked her in the game, so that sequence didn't mean that much to me either...
a nice hug or something would have been good :D

m4tt
09-07-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
Rosa and Cecil, all the way.

That was by far the coolest kiss scene ever in a video game.

TheAbominatrix
09-07-2003, 11:26 PM
Considered together or not, they do kiss. Of course, that depends on how nice you were to Tifa during the game and all.

And yes, Cecil and Rosa's kiss scene made me hot.