PDA

View Full Version : An idea about FF7 Remake

Fredd
08-17-2003, 06:36 PM
I know what console that whould be perfect for a Final Fantasy 7 remake!
Playstation Portable [PSP] that sony recently announced out.
Since it is on UMD (universal Media Disc) 1,8gb and the FMVs is in DVD quality (and it can be such FMVS totally for 2hours each UMD!)
And that is perfect. So what do you guys say?

EDIT:
A little more information about it on my little site
http://megaplay.ipsource.net/psp
--> Check the IMAGES there! <---

Hey does anyone even listen to me!?

Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.

§håd0w
08-18-2003, 12:38 AM
chill man. dont expect replies so quickly. i dont think it would fit on one disc, more or less be made for psp. cds are about 700 megs alone, and ff7 tooks up 3. it could happen, but prolly wont, and speaking of which, dont hold ur breath for the remake, i just emailed sqauresoft, and the chance of ff7 being remade is very small, and there are alot of other games in the process too. so it might be something done like FFX-2, when there is extra time to be killed. they needed an FF to be released in 03, so they did that. theres been at least one FF released every year. and originally there wouldnt have been one in 03, other than XI, but it flopped in Japan, so they needed one that would actually sell and do well

Jinx
01-26-2017, 07:52 PM
Hi Fred, did you hear? They're actually remaking FFVII for the PS4! Hope that helps!

-Jinx

Quindiana Jones
01-26-2017, 08:02 PM
Bloody hell.

Bubba
01-26-2017, 10:34 PM
And so Fredd gets his first meaningful nights sleep in thirteen-and-a-half years.

Its this kind of help that's making EoFF great again.

Psychotic
01-27-2017, 08:32 AM
§håd0w's signature is now oddly apt.

Fynn
01-27-2017, 08:39 AM
Kind of hypocritical of him to ignore us now, isn't it