PDA

View Full Version : Simple..........

Bandgeek
08-17-2003, 09:52 PM
I finally beat the game!!!!!!:beer: although I got stuck on wiegraf, and had to start again. I now know not to save over my main file.::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:: I just had to share how awesome I think it is that on the congratulations screen after you kill
altima, it says " this game is completed" as opposed to "this
battle is completed"!!!!!!!:cool: I know, it's stupid, and I just pointed out the obvious, but I'm not done yet. I just wanted to know what was up with Olan being spelled Orlan, in the final cutscene, miscommunication between CG team and everyone else.

Also I wanted to comment on how easy the game gets in once you beat wiegraf, and I didn't level up with accumulate during that battle!!!!!!!!

Even the last boss was easy, I didn't lose a single character, and my highest level was 40, lowest ( in that battle) was 20, all but one of my characters had full health!!!!!!!

All of the battles in the 4th chapter were simple. I was like :shoot: , I said bang and they all died!!!!!

ShadyMilkman
08-19-2003, 02:30 AM
If you found it easy.. you prolly didn't fight Elidibs and/or have no idea who I'm talking about. Aaaaaaand, you prolly never fought the three Dark behemoth, 2 king behemoths, 1 reg behemoth, two tiamats, three hyudras, two red chocobos, red, blue, and green dragons.... not to mention a sacred too... all at level 99... its a random battle at Bariaus Hill

Jebus
08-19-2003, 08:01 PM
I found the last battle easy too, of course my entire party was at level 99 with max health and magic. It was kinda funny how I killed all three of Altima's Ultima demons with one lightning stab, then Altima with two more.

Flying Mullet
08-19-2003, 08:08 PM
If Orlandu was in your party with Excalibur than, yes, the game is easy to beat. Orlandu can wipe out an entire field of enemies in seconds. Try using only the "grunts" that are given to you at the beginning of the game and only use them. Whenever anyone like Orlandu or Agrias is offered to join your party, decline them.

Dkknight
08-20-2003, 03:40 PM
Another cool thing to do is go through the game and try to collect every single item available. At least all the special ones anyways like swords, armor's, etc. Its all about setting up new challenges for yourself each time through. I personally have never even made it through that deep dungeon, and I have never even seen this Elidibs charachter. And the battle with those Behemoth's mentioned sounds pretty interesting! So see, right there is reason enough for me to have at it!

ShadyMilkman
08-20-2003, 10:05 PM
Thats the spirit!! Now, lets all go wipe out entire villages of those dad-gum Time Mages they put in boss battles that seem to NEVER miss!!!! >_< How come when I use my Mega-Mage... i.e.: Summoner with MathSkill and all the magic it uses..... the time magic like STOP always misses!!!???? Makes me wanna go :save:Holy Justice:save: and kill tons of Goblins!! Yay!!!!