PDA

View Full Version : what else is there to do?

Yrkoon
08-18-2003, 12:44 AM
im just wondering if theres any thing else fun to do in ffx
at moment i have every monster captured (killed nemesis)

killed the dark aeons and penance

got all celestial weaps fully powered up

tidus, yuna and kimarhi are on 32k hp no point in tuning rest up since ones i have killed penance :( with their 80 luck an 255 on every other stat

is there any thing else to do in ffx?

<-- needing some thing to do in it :) eg side quests ect if theres any left :)

robfinalfantasy
08-18-2003, 01:43 AM
My suggestion is to start a new game. Try doing things differently this time. You might have a new experience by doing this.

m4tt
08-18-2003, 03:27 PM
Try playing through the game without the Celestial Weapons or HP/MP/Damage Break armors/weapons.

robfinalfantasy
08-20-2003, 01:53 AM
I just remembered something. My friend when he first got the game use to flee from EVERY battle. The end result was always a very difficult fight with the bosses. As soon as you learn flee run from every battle and then continue on normally. The boss battles should be exaggeratedly hard.

Yrkoon
08-20-2003, 06:06 PM
kool thanks for the idea's guys :)

§håd0w
08-24-2003, 03:02 AM
ha!! my luck is maxed out. try and beat my record. 19 hours. try and beat that. i also think that was my 8th time playing it tho

Shayo
09-18-2003, 01:26 AM
wut about all the aeons? do u have all them? and did u kill the dark aeons? did u get valefor's second limit? do u have braskas final aeon as ur own? i think u can get him if u complete absolutley everything possible and beat the game..... am i right? says that in my magazine

Cz
09-18-2003, 10:37 AM
That's one hell of a rumour you've got there. It would be cool, yeah, but you can't get Braska's Final Aeon as your own.

And as for a challenge, why not kill off your party at the start of the game, and play through with just Tidus, or play without moving along the sphere grid?

§håd0w
09-18-2003, 12:57 PM
Try these...

-No Aeons (except where needed)
-No Sphere Grid (except when Rikku teaches you, and I don't think you do anything there either)
-No Customization (except of Brotherhood)

*Extra challenges.

-No saving
-Beat the game under 15 hours (my new record)

Then you can go for Penance, and the Dark Aeons (without using sphere grid)

Good luck...