PDA

View Full Version : I'm kinda missing the point....

Xander
08-18-2003, 11:33 PM
of having auto abilities like "stonetouch", "poisontouch" and so on, on Lulu and Yuna's weapons.

I thought they would work when they cast spells but from what I've gather they only work with the "attack" command...and how often are you going to be using Lulu or Yuna to attack .. (generally)..

Can anyone enlighten me?

Flying Mullet
08-18-2003, 11:55 PM
You're right, you wouldn't use them that much. But the customize system works on everybody's weapons, i.e. you can give everybody stone or poisontouch. So because the customize system doesn't discriminate it's abilities based on which character you want to customize, you can give Lulu or Yuna poison or stonetouch.

And on a side-note, when you get the sphere-grid pretty close to full, Yuna and Lulu can deal good damage so stonetouch or poisontouch wouldn't be out of the question. Yuna will do 30,000 damage now attacking for me, and with a quick hit she's lethal very quickly.

Xander
08-19-2003, 12:00 AM
30,000?? :whoa:

Man she does about 25 for me :lol: Ok maybe a little more now.
I guess your one of those dark aeons, penance, nemisis, etc etc, killers :p

I see what you mean about the customisation system not discriminating that kinda explains it, but I think the status effects should work when casting, makes more sense...to me...