PDA

View Full Version : hi hi :) i have some questions :(

aznannielin
08-19-2003, 01:45 AM
hi hi :)

im sorry :( ive never played the game and im not a beta tester...
but im hoping to get ready to play once the game is released :)
and i have a question that i would greatly appreciate for guys to take the time to answer it...i may also have more questions in the future :(
but anyways :) please dont mop me if my question is stupid :(

do job qualities carry over???
or like...when you have the job as a secondary job?
for example...if im a white mage/red mage...will i get the fast cast thingy?(assuming that my job levels are high enough)

thank you :)
-annie

actually...i have another question...
um...like other online rpgs...can we customize adding points to our stats when we level up??? or...are stats the same for all characters of the same race and level?

HOOTERS
08-19-2003, 02:50 AM
*mops*

aznannielin
08-19-2003, 03:00 AM
...mean :(

Alpha
08-19-2003, 03:09 AM
do job qualities carry over???
or like...when you have the job as a secondary job?
for example...if im a white mage/red mage...will i get the fast cast thingy?(assuming that my job levels are high enough)
The only things the second job gives to the main job are the stats and job abilities, not including the super ability, aka the 2 hour ability. (like the thief's perfect dodge)

um...like other online rpgs...can we customize adding points to our stats when we level up??? or...are stats the same for all characters of the same race and level?
All stats are given automatically.

aznannielin
08-19-2003, 05:03 AM
hi hi :)

that means i can cast faster if my secondary job is red mage? im starting to see the possibilities...a bit :(
does that mean a secondary dragon knight can also get out her wyvern??? thatll be quite cool :)
too bad we cant add stats like in other rpgs though :(

thanks alpha!!! :)
-annie

um...if its not too much...may i ask for some of the popular builds that players tend to make...and why if anyones ok with sparing their time?

oh...and...how hard is it to level in this game??? i heard its super hard :( and its impossible to level alone :( is that true??? i hope not :(

Krystic_WLA
08-20-2003, 01:33 AM
oh...and...how hard is it to level in this game??? i heard its super hard :( and its impossible to level alone :( is that true??? i hope not :(

well its not that hard the first fw levels....but once u get to lvl 10 and higher it is strongly recommended that u lvl up with a party....A GREAT WAY TO MEET NEW FRIENDS!

and as it gets harder to lvl up it also takes longer....but its worth it.