PDA

View Full Version : Aeris status portrait?

MateriaBladeVII
08-19-2003, 02:24 AM
Okay guys- I hope you can help me this time. I've been searching for a long while and I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where I can find a status portrait of Aeris from FFT? I found one but it's too distorted. I'm searching for one like this one of Cloud here:

ShadyMilkman
08-19-2003, 02:32 AM
You didn't find it because she isn't a playable character and therefore cannot have a status picture. :-)

Mwork
08-19-2003, 02:36 AM
She has one. You see it when she talks. That's the one (s)he's looking for. I don't currently have it, but I'll look around. :)

MateriaBladeVII
08-19-2003, 04:40 AM
Actually, ShadyMilkman, non-playable characters have status portraits, too. What you're thinking of has to do with using them in battle- you can't use non-playable characters in battle. Every character in the game has a status portrait. I mean, look at this- Simon has one and he never appears in battle:

IamTidus
08-20-2003, 03:35 AM
I can't find one either. I didn't even know she was in there. Until I searched around for Cloud pics then I saw it mentioned there.

MateriaBladeVII
08-20-2003, 04:01 AM
Is there any way that you could extract the portrait from the CD itself? If so, could someone knowledgeable be able to do that for me?

I think it explains something like that on the site here:
Final Fantasy Tactics, Investigative Project (http://www.fftactics.org/)

That's where I found all my status protraits- but for some reason, they don't show Aeris's! Eeeerrrgh! :grumble:

Mwork
08-20-2003, 04:30 AM
I found it nowhere on the Net.

And, try as I may, I couldn't get it from the CD. I can only find those same portraits George has on the .org site.

MateriaBladeVII
08-20-2003, 05:06 AM
Well if it helps in the searches people are making, here's the distorted status portrait that was the only related result that I could find. Mwork- maybe this'll help you more than it helps me... :boohoo: Can somebody please find it soon?

ShadyMilkman
08-20-2003, 09:57 PM
Oh, my bad. I'm not the brightest kid in the world. Why do you want it so bad anyways??? I guess if you had a screen capture function... I think tivo thingies have those... don't quote me on that... but something out there does.. you could use it on that scene and zoom in. Maybe, who knows.

Kenshin IV
08-22-2003, 06:44 AM
Just try fixing up the pic you have in Photoshop or something similar. If you don't need it that big, shrink it to 45 x 70 pixels (or smaller) and the image looks fine.