PDA

View Full Version : Should I lvl. some (FFO)

Vermachtnis
08-19-2003, 02:47 AM
I'm at the Temple of Fiends past and at lvl. 28. Should I lvl. alot or not. Cause I'm on normle and the final boss is at the end of this and I heard that is really hard. This is my party.

Knight
Master
White Wizard
Black Wizard

Dignified Pauper
08-19-2003, 01:31 PM
My vote would be to level to AT LEAST 35. Heck, I died at level 32 at the battle with Lich in the past.

TheAbominatrix
08-19-2003, 02:05 PM
And leveling up never hurts, anyway. So do it.

ShadyMilkman
08-23-2003, 01:23 AM
You are fine. Being around Level thirty is all you need. Going up too high makes it way too easy. I had a battle with Chaos.. here is how it went. I was level 45. My Black Wizard used haste on my Master. My master attacked. Chaos died..... hmmmm....too easy. I suggest you try to win with what you got.

Sefie1999AD
08-23-2003, 10:00 AM
You should be fine because a trip through Temple of Fiends will get you up at least 3 levels if you fight everything there. I remember going through ToF past in WSC version (same as FFO's Normal difficulty) with Knight-Red Wizard-Black Belt-Black Wizard and beating Chaos on level 31 or 32 with auto-aiming disabled (i.e. Ineffective feature activated). You have a White Wizard instead of Red Wizard, so you should be able to beat it thanks to WW's better healing capabilities. Just be patient and use Healing Staves and Healing Helmets a lot during battles.