PDA

View Full Version : Talk to the Fayth and Re-enter the trails

arcdragon9
08-20-2003, 11:42 PM
Yup, it's true. no code or cheat needed. Once Measter Mika has sent himself in his moment of dread, due to Yunalesca dead, yada yada yada. Use the airship to go to Besaiad, or Macalania, ect, ect. Go to the temples and you are allowed to re-enter the trails, and say get that hidden item you forgot. You can enter the Chamber of the Fayth as well. The Aeon of the temple will re-appear and turn into a a person. Then they will rant on in some deep talk about the dream and how it ends, or about sin. They also give treasure. With the exception of Bahamut, and Anima you can re-enter the trails and talk to the fayth. Bahamut's temple is closed off so that's why you can't re-enter. Besides you already did in the plot. Anima's Fayth(Seymore's mom) only talks to you when your there to get the aeon. It's true. I've done it. No codes, cheats. Even in the U.S. version. Wether any of you know this I dunno, I just found out and hour or so ago. Just thought I'd share this fun info. I like it, cuase you get to see the Fayth of the Aeons.

Daedalex
08-21-2003, 01:30 AM
Yeah I figured this out in my first time through the game. I didn't have anough treasures for Anima, so I went to a temple and they let me in.

arcdragon9
08-21-2003, 03:40 AM
do u use a guide book? i don't , and it told me u couldn't re-enter. but today i was bored and tried. then once in the cloyster i tried goin in the fayth. and it worked. goes to show the guide books are usualy wrong.

the blitzer
08-22-2003, 06:09 PM
There is a problem with trying to re-enter Besiad and Macalania temple as Dark Valefor and Dark Shiva are in your way. So you should try to get those treaures in Besaid, Macalania and Belvelle when you have to do them.

arcdragon9
08-22-2003, 06:28 PM
i use the u.s. version so there was no dark aeons.