PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Poaches--How Secret Hunt can be Useful

Holy_Paladin
08-21-2003, 05:44 AM
Heya! Im back again!
Some people just ignore secret hunt and think it will only grant you potions and the like. But they`ll give you a lot more... you just need to beat Red Dragons and King Behemots, not Chocobos.
Here`s a list of the ones i remember that will grant you great prizes: Red Dragon, Living Bone, Taiju, Porky, Uribo, King Behemoth, Dark Behemoth, Tiamat, Hydra, Hyudra, Vampire, Plague, Sacred, Cocatoris and Mind Flares.
They will give you things like:
Holy Spear (Sacred)
Ivory Rod (Sacred)
Rubber Costume HP+150 mp +50, cancels bolt (Hydra)
Ryozan Silk (Tiamat)
Defender (dont remenber)
Scorpion Tail (dont remember)
Chantage-always reraise, regen, women only (Porky)
Ribbon-HP+10 cancels ALL status ailments(Uribo)
Setiemson (Dont remember i think Hyudra)
Salty Rage (i think it`s Dark Behemoth)
Cherche (maybe King Behemoth)
Zorlin Shape (also forgot)

Well, if you know more detailed information about the information above, post it please! If you know something above is WRONG, report it!

SoS.Atlerik
08-22-2003, 01:52 PM
Buy the offical guide by Elisabeth Holzinger for FFT if you don't remember. I can't get it myself cause I live in sweden, damn expensive! =)

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-24-2003, 09:51 AM
Or just Find one of the many compleate Poach lists available on the internet.

I always Always use Gamefaqs.com

Find everything the first try there..... Thats where I got my Compleate Poach list....PLus you KNOW its accurate there.....Because Someone else would have reported it if it was wrong.....

Chzn8r
09-19-2003, 01:44 AM
GameFAQs is the 1337357 website on the internet, period. Information about almost everything for every game ever... boo yah.

The tactics section is friggin huge, you'll find what you want there.