PDA

View Full Version : who has the best sex appeal?

ivory
08-21-2003, 06:24 AM
i would have to say baralai (is that right?) definetly!!! but out of all the girls in the game i'd say yuna. what can i say? i'm a girl and rikku is straight up a slut but she's totally cool...don't get me wrong. paine is also really good-lookin but why does she have gray hair? she's 18 for goodness sake!!!!

m4tt
08-21-2003, 01:35 PM
You don't have to be old to have grey hair. It's a lovely invetion called "Hair dye". ;)

Plus, Seymour had blue hair and no one complained about THAT.

TheAbominatrix
08-21-2003, 01:55 PM
And given they're in a world where they use magic and summons to fight monsters, I think hair color is the least of your problems if you're trying to think realistically.

Octavious
08-24-2003, 03:54 AM
Rikku is luv

Xander
08-24-2003, 11:03 PM
Rikku looks hot in X-2 :love:
Even though it's kinda weird her wearing a scarf and not much else :confused:
I like her skirt and ..the rest. Hehe.

But I think Yuna looks sexy too, a lot of people don't seem to like her "short shorts" but I think they're nice, and hey more freedom to move around in than that long skirt right? ;)

But Paine.. I don't really like the look of very much.. the short hair and that..

Radje
08-25-2003, 10:18 PM
Rikku> all

ivory
08-26-2003, 12:57 AM
hey everyone!!!! what about the guys? doesn't anyone want to make a comment about them? ......................am I the only girl here?:( ............sheesh.:mad:

Xander
08-26-2003, 01:16 AM
I'm a girl lol, I forgot about the guys, well not that there's many of them.. But personally I found Auron sexy but Tidus is still my favourite *wishes she was Yuna* :love:

ivory
08-26-2003, 07:12 AM
thanx 'Xander'....now i feel better knowing that i'm not the only girl here.:D

Xander
08-26-2003, 10:50 AM
I just realised I said Auron cos I was thinking of X.. it was *really* late when I wrote that...I don't know if he's even in X-2. :confused:
But still Tidus is sexy whether it's X or X-2. :D

Quistis79
08-26-2003, 12:41 PM
Well, of the girls it's definitely Paine. She's foxy. Yuna's the girl next door, cute and nice. Rikku, well, she's a bit sluttish, but cute too. Paine has attitude. :)
And the guys... Well, there's so little info about others than Tidus or Shuin(Shuin is betterlooking btw), but Nooj, Baralai and that third guy(I think his name started with G...) are all quite ok. At least they look a lot better than Tidus. Hope they appear a lot in the game i.e. are playable characters.

ivory
09-15-2003, 12:16 AM
hey Quistis79!! his name is Gippel btw. he's also really hot now that i look at him.:love:
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ffx-2/art/ffx2art005.jpg

ChibiInuYasha
09-15-2003, 12:48 AM
Rikku *slirp* She got that cute girlish charm and she still kicks ass. If that's not sex appeal I dont know what is!

katana
09-20-2003, 04:51 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Paine is hot? She's sexy, and has an awesome personality. I didn't like Yuna's personality in X, and Rikku's overly happy cute little girl thingreally got annoying. That's why I like Lulu in X, and in X-2 you get Paine.

Crono9051
09-29-2003, 12:12 AM
Well I actually liked Lulu better than anyone. However this new character Paine, I think, is almost like Lulu but she doesn't make the cut. So I would choose Yuna. She seems to be one of those girls who is quiet on the outside but has an enthusiastic personality on the inside. Don't get me wrong if it was a choice between Lulu and Yuna, Lulu would win without a shadow of a doubt, at least in my opinion.

eternalshiva
10-02-2003, 11:40 AM
The guys look dorky in FFX-2 so, although I am a girl, Paine is hot, she looks way better than the rest and she seems to have the Squall quiet-like attitude >.<

katana
10-10-2003, 12:34 AM
Well, like I said I like Paine, but it's mostly because of her gothic look, which I always think is sexy. Plus her personality is a lot darker, which is anothe rthing I like .

Garnet Alexandros
10-26-2003, 11:38 PM
The guys in FFX-2 are sort of on the weird side I think, except Tidus :D But I think the game revolves on how the girls look so I'll talk about that.

Rikku is adorable, but blondes are always overdone. I vote for my girl Yuna and the awesome Paine. Dark hair rules (how I wish I had it..:cry: )

Drizzt
10-28-2003, 07:54 PM
I am a guy.

Blonde's are easily good looking, but there are too many blonds in the world, so there is nothing special about a blond girl. Every person is unique (i am not questioning that), but being blond is just vulgar. Therefore it ain't being a factor, when i am considering the most attractive bunch of pixels. Now a girl dressed in black leather, that is unusual.

Take the film the Underworld as an example. Who on earth doesn't find Selene a gorgeous woman, on whom the leather only adds up to her attractiveness. You could make out every single line of her body (which were close to perfect).

So my vote goes for Pain.

Not that it has any relevance ... Pain, Yuna, Rikku and so on, are no more then a bunch of pixels. So my vote in truth, goes to the designer of the character, and possibly, the actress that plays her voice, furthermore, my vote could go to the script writer, that envisioned the character's personality.

Both the three girls look cool, however ... i think they could have done better. They are a bit too childish and colorful. FF8 in my opinion, was the most balanced game in looks. There was a very mature sense in it's design.

In the end, It's all a matter of opinion, and this is simply mine ...

katana
11-03-2003, 02:10 AM
Well, Yuna is sexier than in X, I just hope her personality is better too. Paine is just cool. Hot and cool (get it? HA HA HA HA HA HA kills self)