PDA

View Full Version : Who take Gogo's Place (Spoilers)

MJN SEIFER
08-21-2003, 12:28 PM
When the Team escape from Kefkas Tower Celes and Gogo have to press soemthing together but Gogos optional so who does it if you don't have him?

TheAbominatrix
08-21-2003, 12:31 PM
No one does. That scene just isnt shown.

Outsider
08-21-2003, 06:21 PM
As far as I remember, each character have a scene at the end of the game. When you don't get one character, his scene isn't showed at the end.

TheAbominatrix
08-22-2003, 04:54 AM
With a few exceptions. Sabin's scene is shown if you dont have Sabin... but it's different. Edgar and Setzer move the bar and Edgar mentions something about 'where are you when I need you?'. If you dont have Locke, Celes still goes after the bandana, and Setzer saves her. But yes, for most of the characters... I think pretty much everyone without strong ties to the three main people in the WoR (Celes, Edgar, and Setzer) they simply dont show their scene.

Outsider
08-22-2003, 05:10 AM
.. Really? I never finished the game without Locke or Sabin. I'll try that next time I play FF6.

TheAbominatrix
08-22-2003, 05:16 AM
What's really fun (albiet difficult) is beating it with just Setzer, Celes, and Edgar... the ending is also slightly different without Terra... and that's all I can think off, offhand.

The Man
08-22-2003, 09:44 AM
I didn’t find it all that difficult, but then, I’d raised all three characters to some insanely high level before doing it :o