PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Attacks per character

ShadyMilkman
08-22-2003, 03:14 AM
Did anybody else notice that almost every character had that one attack that looked useless, but ended up doing awesome for you? Like Amarant using No mercy... don't know why it always does 9999, but it does and Freya using Dragon Crest...just kill 100 dragons...easy Zidane had his thievery and Quina with Frog Drop...I love that move.... okay, so I went a bit crazy with the spoilers..... but I just learned how to do it and its really fun. I'll calm down eventually. Honest.

Big D
08-22-2003, 03:22 AM
Yeah, they're not really 'spoilers' unless they'll actually 'spoil' the plot for someone, but never mind.:)

I always use No Mercy, but I hardly ever get Zidane to steal, so Thievery is pretty useless for me.

Zidane's Tance attacks are all good, but by the time he gets to a high level - say, 60 plus - they're all just as powerful. Grand Lethal is no more dangerous than Scoop Art, it just uses more MP.

Oh yeah, to power up Dragon Crest... does Freya have to kill a hundred dragons, or can just anyone in the party do it?

ShadyMilkman
08-22-2003, 03:25 AM
good question....I'm not totally sure. I jsut know that is the "equation".... maybe try using Quina Lv.5 Death on those on top of the Grotto or the Saragantuass Sould Blade to petrify...or just have freya dish it out....I can't tell you for sure. I thought it sucked... but used it once at random and was like: WHOA!!!