PDA

View Full Version : Passwords

radixghost
08-22-2003, 01:31 PM
hi. This is my first post here so it may sound a little newbiesh. I am up to the Ject place and i want my tidus to have Ultima before i fight him. But i only had 1 level 4 sphere and i need another 1 to get to it. Where can i get another one of those spheres? My friend told me that there is a password to get them but i dont know it can some one help me please?

Thnx

SirenGriever
08-22-2003, 08:41 PM
Go to Omega Ruins. Monsters tend to drop a lot of level keys there, but you got to be patient.

radixghost
08-22-2003, 10:02 PM
yea i saw that but dont i have to kill that omega boss there?

XeQtR
08-23-2003, 10:15 AM
No, you can just hang around in there. You gotta do something more than just go in there to get to ultima and omega, so it's no worry.

§håd0w
08-23-2003, 10:33 PM
Why the hell do you want Ultima? Jecht has a really high Magic Def... Ultima won't do much of anything to him. And besides, Tidus would only do about 1000 with it, if you have done his part of the grid only. And the Pagodas will heal whatever little damage you did anyway. So you're better off learning Blitz Ace, and trying to beat him with physical attacks or by using skilld that were meant for that character. And he falls for Zombie, so use Zombie attack and X potion. Or if your cheap you can throw him a Pheonix down. Dunno what'll happen, but go for it.