PDA

View Full Version : I wonder...

SoS.Atlerik
08-22-2003, 10:53 PM
I wonder if it makes any difference if you answer yes/no
when Malak asks you if you've read the Germonik Scriptures, probably not but after you've answered, you hear the PS load, and a longer than normal wait between messages occur. I've also tried to actually
read through it before I talk to him and then answer yes. I haven't noticed any differences but it is a weird
thing to have 1, just 1 Yes/No question in the game for no reason, isn it?::confused:

I also wonder if something special happens wheather
you chose to buy a flower from the flower girl (aeris ^^)
or not. Nothing special from what I know, maybe you get more faith or something.

Well, that's all for me, cya.

Mwork
08-22-2003, 11:34 PM
Choosing different answers to Malak's questions gives you different responses from him.

Choosing whether or not to buy the flower from Aeris will determine if you get Cloud or not.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-24-2003, 10:13 AM
Somtimes.....Just Somtimes....A yes or no Question means just what it is asking.....

It wants to know if you have read the scriptures....because if you have then theres no point reading it again.....but if you haven't then you should say "No I have Not read the Scriptures" Because they are important to the story....

Its just one of those questions that means Just what it says and has NO other effect on the game.....