PDA

View Full Version : What was your favourite part in SD3? *spoilers*

Kossage
08-23-2003, 10:42 AM
Yep, I'd like to know which part of SD3 you think was the best. Mine was probably the part where the Amazon army reclaims Rolante from Navarre raiders with the help of the heroes. That part had character development, great action music (Nuclear Fusion), cool (and somewhat hard) bosses and the story was really touching in that part. (For instance, if you didn't have Lise in your party you would see her lying on the ground and if you had Hawk in your party you'd see him running to Lise and talk with her. Later on, after Rolante was reclaimed, Lise had to go to find her brother and said to Hawk a sad goodbye. That was really touching IMHO.)

Another one that I liked was the part where Kevin found out that Karl wasn't dead but very much alive. That was such a touching scene.

But now it's time for you to tell me which part you liked best in SD3. (You can list more than one part if you want.)

EDIT: Engrish (typos).

The Man
08-24-2003, 01:27 AM
Hmm... it's hard for me to choose just one part. Opening the gate to the Holy Land was certainly an impressive scene, as was obtaining the Mana Sword. My favourite battle was probably either the battle with Koren or the battle with the Darkshine Knight; the battle with Heath was also rather impressive.

SD3 is a game full of great moments, though, so it's hard to choose an overall favourite scene. I'm sure there's other favourites of mine that I'm leaving out.

Wouldn't it make more sense to give this thread a spoiler warning so people don't have to black out half their posts or more? I mean, people's actual answers to the topic question are bound to be spoilers anyway, so there's pretty much no point in reading this thread if you haven't finished the game.

Sefie1999AD
08-24-2003, 07:38 AM
IMHO, The Battle of Rolante events are better when you have Lise in your party and not Hawk. The scene where Hawk bumps into Lise and kisses her is hilarious. Poor Lise, she looks all shocked there.

For my favorite moment, though, that would be obtaining the Mana Sword. That's a great scene, and Delicate Affection just makes it better.

Kossage
08-24-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by The Man
Wouldn't it make more sense to give this thread a spoiler warning so people don't have to black out half their posts or more? I mean, people's actual answers to the topic question are bound to be spoilers anyway, so there's pretty much no point in reading this thread if you haven't finished the game.

Well, I've finished the game already two times (Kevin/Carlie and Duran/Angela) and now I'm playing my third game which is Hawk/Lise quest although I know how it's going to end because my friend showed me the end. But, the topic of this thread has *spoilers* mark so you don't have to use spoiler tags if you don't want to. I did it just to be sure that I won't spoil anyone's playing experience. But, you're free to use or not use spoiler tags. Sorry about the haziness, though. :(