PDA

View Full Version : kingdom hearts 2-3?

cloudstrife4490
08-23-2003, 03:52 PM
wat do u think about squaresoft making a kh 2-3?

zacks_clone
08-23-2003, 06:59 PM
Ah,finnaly,a topic about a game which we KNOW will have a '-2' added to its name(FF7 and 8 topics like this were just a mess).

I think its a good idea.Great idea even.Sure,the game was great,but it was abit dull at times,and abit lacking in somthing.Maybe because it wasnt so much an rpg,or perhaps it was because it was an E rated game?Im not sure.Game creators left alot of things un solved and un said I think.Ansem repots left me guessing and woundering and wanting to know more,while some of the characters storys just...started and ended.No history really at all(Kairi is an example of this,Riku too).

The secret ending left me guissing and poking out gaps in the game.Kingdom Hearts 2 will fill in those gaps and give the characters abit more aswell.

All in all,i think its a great idea

MateriaBladeVII
08-23-2003, 11:23 PM
Do we even know if there really is gonna be a KH2, let alone a KH3?

Kenshin IV
08-23-2003, 11:45 PM
Actually, yes. There's definietly going to be a 2, and they did mention plans for a 3rd game, but there's nothing set in stone about that yet.

MateriaBladeVII
08-24-2003, 12:02 AM
Where's the proof?

Kenshin IV
08-24-2003, 02:52 AM
www.google.com

I'm sure you can muster up something.

TheAbominatrix
08-24-2003, 02:53 AM
Check almost any game site, and they'll tell you that KH2 is in the works. It's not hard to find. And by 'in the works', I'm refering to planning and making sure Disney is on board and all. Development probably hasnt started yet.

Jalbrean
08-24-2003, 03:27 AM
IGN.com

- Square-Enix uttered its first words as a new company recently, and the folks over at Reuter's of Japan had their video cameras set to record. New company president Youchi Wada (previous president of Square) shared some thoughts with the news service on a variety of issues.

First off, and most directly related to an actual game, is talk of a Kingdom Hearts sequel. It's a no-brainer that Square-Enix wants to make the sequel happen, seeing how the original sold 850,000 units in Japan, 1.5 million units in America and 500,000 units in Europe, with an additional 300,000 units sold in Japan through the Final Mix rerelease version. In the interview, Wada expressed his company's intention for a sequel, stating "Although there are still some remaining negotiations with Disney on the matter, we will release a sequel to Kingdom Hearts and make it, Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest into three pillars of the company."

Yes, kids, pillars. That's the key word in this interview. What Wada means is, the three series will serve as the company's main titles -- its backbone. This seems to suggest that Square-Enix is interested in more than just a single sequel to the Kingdom Hearts, but plans to develop an entire franchise around the name as well.

MateriaBladeVII
08-24-2003, 04:28 AM
There's no proof that it's going to be produced any time soon though. It could be years before there's a KH2.

TheAbominatrix
08-24-2003, 04:36 AM
Well it will obviously take a while to develop it, especially because they need to get things done with Disney. The point is, they're making at least one sequel. At least.

MateriaBladeVII
08-24-2003, 04:47 AM
From what it looks like in the sneak preview/secret ending, it looks like they've already totally ruined Kingdom Hearts. There's not a sign of any Disney character anywhere and they've made Kairi and Riku older!

It just looks sucky to me. I mean, I dig the dual-keyblade idea- but everything else just looks stupid. It goes against everything the first Kingdom Hearts stood for. Sora, Kairi, and Riku should stay kids. I hope Disney steps in and changes Square's mind about making them older...

m4tt
08-24-2003, 04:56 AM
Oh heavens no! They are older! :whoa:!!!

Time does not stand still, guy. I like the fact that they will be older. Then it makes it OK for me to be attracted to Kairi. ;)

Plus I'm kinda sick of the 12 year olds saving the world gig.

TheAbominatrix
08-24-2003, 05:20 AM
Besides, we have no idea what the context is, ya know? That coulda been a dream, or something... anything. We have to wait a long time before we know whose gonna be what and how old and where.

I didnt see any FF characters in Deep Dive either. *gasp* Does that mean they're taking them out of 2!?

Probably not. The focus is Riku and Sora. That doesnt mean they'll be the only character in the game.

Jalbrean
08-24-2003, 05:32 AM
You're saying it's ruined by watching a few trailers? Development hasn't even started yet, so you have no idea what it's going to look like. It may very well look a lot like the first game.

MateriaBladeVII
08-24-2003, 05:39 AM
Don't any of you understand that that's what makes Kingdom Hearts "Kingdom Hearts"??? :sweatdrop The three young heroes and the Disney characters help maintain a cheery, humorous feel even though there's an underlying darkness to the plot. Without young heroes with a happy-go-lucky attitude, it would just be like every other RPG out there! It would just be another boring, dark story with no colorful characters to make it an exceptionally special game. The overall appeal would just be blah if it's really going to be anything like what's shown in the secret ending. I know there's people out there who disagree with me now- but mark my words: If KH2 is ever made to be so different from the first one, it will be a disappointment.

I hope when Disney Interactive finally decides to give the joint production's sequel the go-ahead, they bring Square-Enix to their senses and refuse to go along with it unless they allow Sora, Kairi, and Riku to maintain their youth. I really would'nt mind them growing a year or two older- but I absolutely loathe the idea of making them as old as they supposedly are in the secret ending.

m4tt
08-24-2003, 06:03 AM
So older people can't be cheery? I'm 22 and I'm a big freaking ball of sunshine! :aimmad:

TheAbominatrix
08-24-2003, 06:14 AM
Gotta complain about somethin. *shrugs*

Sefie1999AD
08-24-2003, 07:53 AM
Great, I've heard people complain how KH is so childish because of having so young heroes, and now I hear someone saying that KH2 will suck because it won't have any young heroes. Some people just can't decide. [/RANTING]

The idea of making a whole series of Kingdom Hearts games could be good, but I'm worried of one thing. If the storyline will be continued in every KH game, it might end up ruining the series or the overall storyline if there's one lousy game in the series. With Final Fantasies never being sequels to each other (with the exception of FFX-2), it doesn't matter that much if some of the FFs suck because that can't ruin the storyline which its predecessors had started.

I haven't played Dragon Quest/Warrior games, but are they sequels to each other? Because if none of the FFs are related to each other and none of the DG games are related to each other, I hope Square Enix realises that they should also make KH series that way.

But really, does Yoichi Wada mean that in 10 years, we'll have games like Kingdom Hearts VII, Final Fantasy XVII and Dragon Warrior XII?

MateriaBladeVII
08-24-2003, 08:12 AM
Oh wait- I just watched the Deep Dive KH2 trailer and Mickey's in it! lol. But what the hell is he wearing? :laughing:

Sefie1999AD
08-24-2003, 11:03 AM
*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

I'm not sure what he's wearing because his image is so dark. But it's clear that he's Mickey. Where do you get the idea that Sora, Riku, Kairi and everyone are older in KH2, BTW? I wouldn't say Kairi having a long hair in Another Side Another Story ending is enough to prove that. She might have just grown it, that wouldn't take many months. Besides, how do we even know that's Kairi? If you think the two-sworded guy and the blind guy are Sora and Riku when they're older, I doubt. In KH: Final Mix, you fight the two-sworded guy, and he says he's a mere shell. In Deep Dive, the blind guy tells him he looks just like Sora. I think this two-sworded guy is a dark version (or possibly future version) of Sora, and not the Sora we've used to know. Finally, you can see Sora floating in the air at the end of Deep Dive. He still looks as young as in the original game. So it's not impossible that they're still kids in the sequel(s).

Just like you, I'd still like Sora, Kairi, Riku and others in the sequel to be similar as in KH. Haley Joel Osment, Hayden Panettiere and David Gallagher returning to act Sora, Kairi and Riku wouldn't be a bad idea, either.

MateriaBladeVII
08-24-2003, 03:46 PM
Most definitely- that's what I'm hoping for. I was very pleased to see the same Sora in Deep Dive. What I'm now thinking is that the sequence we're seeing is another one of Sora's weird dreams just before something happens (since he's floating at the end)- or this could just possibly be just a brainstorm before actually starting the production (like for instance with The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker's first preview, the graphics style was totally different because they were still spouting out ideas).

My idea came from seeing the "older Kairi" standing on the beach in our version of the secret ending. But since she's not in the newer Deep Dive trailer, I'm happy- maybe they scrapped the idea. The same old Kairi from the first game appears in a flash on the screen on the building in the beginning so I think they're gonna keep their looks from the first one. And I'm crossing my fingers that the old voice actors would come back- otherwise it just would suck!

It still seems too dark though... It just doesn't have the same KH feel... I mean, the two scenes with Sora do, but everything else is just so..... un-KH... I dunno...

Sefie1999AD
08-24-2003, 04:28 PM
Kingdom Hearts 2 doesn't have to be a dark game. The trailers and secret endings only show us what a dark Heartless world looks like. That doesn't mean the sequel can't use very colorful graphics. Hollow Bastion and End of the World looked like dark places at times, same for the area beyond Kingdom Hearts' door in the ending, when Heartless creatures are emerging and Mickey beats them up. So maybe that dark atmosphere in the trailers exists only in a few worlds, while most of KH2 will be just like its predecessor (in a good way). Only Square Enix and Disney know how KH2 will be, so I wouldn't assume too much until they've given us more information.

Jalbrean
08-24-2003, 07:59 PM
Mickey is wearing a hooded cloak like the rest of the Unknown.

I took some stills from the trailer. You're more then welcome to look at Mickey with the pic lightened up.

http://forbiddendestiny.hypermart.net/KH/finalmix.html

4th row 4th pic from the left. ;p

MateriaBladeVII
08-24-2003, 10:49 PM
That's just messed up! lol. :laughing: He should be dressed in royal attire like Queen Minnie was...

Sephiroth1999AD, you may be on to something when you say it's a Heartless world. That one scene looks very similar to the landscape beyond the door... Maybe this follows Riku's and Mickey's quest to return from beyond the door and this is all within Kingdom Hearts (the place- not the game itself).

I disagree with you, however, about Hollow Bastion and End of the World. They, too, had a Kingdom Hearts (the game this time) feel to it no matter how dark it got. These scenes just look outright.... what's the word? I can't think of a word to describe it even... Anyways, I'm not the only one who thinks this- I know there's others out there who agree with me.

However, I am just going to wait and see. There's no use in even complaining because Square-Enix isn't even listening to our opinions anyway. There's nothing I can do about it- unless when KH2 comes out and it sucks, then I can start boycotting Square-Enix.

Jalbrean
08-25-2003, 02:47 AM
In todays news. Source RPGfan.com -
http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2003/1840.html

Disney Confirms Kingdom Hearts 2 Is In Development
08.24.03 - 7:46 PM

During a press conference held at the Games Convention 2003 in the east German city of Leipzig, Disney consumer product chairman Andy Mooney apparently confirmed that Kingdom Hearts 2 was indeed in development at Square Enix. This would be the first official confirmation following months of relative silence and uncertainty regarding a sequel to the highly popular collaboration between Disney and Square, which has sold more than 3.3 million copies worldwide to date. So far, Square Enix president Youichi Wada, while expressing his intention to turn Kingdom Hearts into a blockbuster series a la Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, had repeatedly mentioned negotiations with Disney were ongoing. Asked about a sequel to his hit title, character designer and director Tetsuya Nomura was even more tight-lipped a few months ago. According to Mooney, the company will officially unveil the title at the upcoming Tokyo Game Show.
A standard development cycle provided, Kingdom Hearts 2 will most likely not be available in Japan before late 2004.

MateriaBladeVII
08-25-2003, 03:13 AM
Great- just great! :grumble: They're making it into a series now! Geez- I think Square's starting to cross the line... I love Kingdom Hearts, but what makes it special is the fact that it's a game like none other- with cameo appearances from the FFs and Disney cartoons and movies. If there really is to be a long line of sequels to it, it just won't be so special anymore... The cameos will grow old and it'll lose the intrigue...

So there's going to be titles like Kingdom Hearts XVIII and Kingdom Hearts XXIX? This is just getting crazy...

Kenshin IV
08-25-2003, 03:35 AM
I agree with you to an extent. Obviously they can't just leave it the way it ended, but I don't think they should go overboard with sequels. Give it one, maybe two, sequels and then just quit.
Personally, I think they could really make a great sequel to Kingdom Hearts. Of course, they'd have to address the problems of the first. First of all, get rid of that penis-ship crap. Also, the game sort of dragged a bit in the middle. They need to keep it consistent, so gamers won't lose interest. I know a couple of people who quit KH halfway through, and that's sad, because the last quater of that game was really spectacular.

MateriaBladeVII
08-25-2003, 04:22 AM
What other new Disney worlds can they use for the sequels? They used like all the good ones in the first one! Maybe they'll just bring them back?

Jalbrean
08-25-2003, 05:56 AM
All the good worlds?

They could use the worlds of

Snow White
Cinderella
Fantasia
Sword and the Stone
Jungle Book
Robin Hood
Rescuers
Black Cauldron
Lion King
Pocahontas
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Mulan

Plus i'm sure there's quite a few Disney movies i'm forgetting whose worlds weren't used.

Kenshin IV
08-25-2003, 06:29 AM
A Toy Story and Monsters Inc. world would own. Own I say!

m4tt
08-25-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Kenshin IV
A Toy Story and Monsters Inc. world would own. Own I say!

Ah... but that's Pixar. I heard they don't want to be part of the game..

zacks_clone
08-25-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Gau
So older people can't be cheery? I'm 22 and I'm a big freaking ball of sunshine! :aimmad:

I dont like cheery,happy people thank you...(least,not cheery,happy all the time people.they are just scary).

I think some of the kingdom hearts characters need abit more character in themselves,you know what i mean?They were all pretty 'oh,yay!big bad boogie thing.Boom.hee heee,you died.oh,ookie!we saved the world.awww,bye bye....'...ditzy and hollow.They werent nearly as upset or frightened as they should have been.Perhaps im just too used to the final fantasy and such(and yes,i know some of those characters were hollow too)

m4tt
08-25-2003, 03:41 PM
What game were you playing? I remember there being plenty of emotion in the game. And it was not cheery all the time. Just when it needed to be. I don't remember Sora smiling when he had to fight Riku...

Sefie1999AD
08-25-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Gau
What game were you playing? I remember there being plenty of emotion in the game. And it was not cheery all the time. Just when it needed to be. I don't remember Sora smiling when he had to fight Riku...

I don't think I remember Sora smiling anywhere. The only exception to this might be when he "killed" himself with the dark keyblade but even that was clearly a fake smilie. So I don't think Sora was ever too cheery.

TheAbominatrix
08-25-2003, 04:26 PM
Aside from the couple large scenes about smiling when things we're getting tough. The kid smiled plenty, but it was balanced with the serious attitude he needed, as well.

Mr. Graves
08-25-2003, 06:42 PM
I won't mince words: Kingdom Hearts sucked the big one, in more ways than one. That said, I'll be hesitant to pick up any sequal to that game. I'll rent it and play it, but I won't expect much of anything. So, yeah. I hope you can tolerate that.

Kenshin IV
08-26-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Gau
Ah... but that's Pixar. I heard they don't want to be part of the game..

Really!? That would suck the big one. I'd love to see some Pixar in that game. Although, I'm sure if Disney "insisted," they'd do it.

MateriaBladeVII
08-26-2003, 12:43 AM
How can you say that? :sweatdrop I mean, I agree with you over the whole series-of-sequels thing- once a long line of those comes out, it's guaranteed to go down hill from the first game. But sequels aside, Kingdom Hearts was a great game! One of the best I've played in years! It's at the top of my favorite list. :giddy: I just think you judged it even before you played it- and by the time you did, you already had it through your mind that you were gonna hate it. Anyways, back to the subject...

I still stand by what I first said: they already used all the good worlds in the first one! Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, Deep Jungle, Agrabah, Monstro, Atlantica, Halloween Town, Neverland, and Hundred Acre Wood were all the best worlds out of all the Disney movies I've seen- though very limited in size. I think they should go back to the previous ones and just make them bigger. I mean, like could we actually go to Neverland this time? lol. :laughing: And Wonderland was a BIG disappointment with its size- you never even actually had a tea party! (The graphics there were kinda lacking, too.) Agrabah and Atlantica could've used a little more shown within the palaces and maybe s'more desert/ocean. Halloween Town could've used the door area where you can travel to different holiday worlds and visit Christmas Town! OMG- that would be great! They could even put Jack Skellington in his Santa suit from the movie! Olympus Coliseum just has to be brought back just because the tournaments were just too darn fun!

The only new Disney worlds I've heard suggested worth visiting in my opinion is The Lion King (Pride Lands), The Sword and the Stone (Camelot) and Robin Hood (Nottingham).

Some Final Fantasy worlds would be nice, though. Like Final Fantasy VII (Midgar) or Final Fantasy X (Zanarkand) maybe?

Advent Child
08-26-2003, 06:00 AM
http://gamers.com/news/1452498
there WILL be a KH2.

anyways I haven't read it really but I assume by the long posts people are arguing about what they want to be in KH2 which has already had two other topics.

DJZen
08-26-2003, 09:06 PM
Seriously, there's a LOT of movies that could have been used that weren't. I'm thinking Lilo & Stitch and Treasure Planet. Fantasia was already used..... sorta.... though I don't think they used anything from Fantasia 2000. I don't know if we want to count the myriad Disney sequels though.

TheAbominatrix
08-26-2003, 09:09 PM
Oh, wouldnt that be neat if when you went back to Atlantica, it was in the timeline of the Little Mermaid sequel? Not that it was particularily good or anything, but I think it would be neat for Sora to meet up with Ariel again in that way.

MateriaBladeVII
08-26-2003, 09:41 PM
Bah! :sweatdrop How could you even want those movies in Kingdom Hearts? Every Disney animated film after Aladdin and The Lion King sucked! Mulan was okay, but I don't think it's worthy of a world- Mushu is enough. They already have all the good animated movies it.

I'm thinking maybe they could do a few worlds along the line of movies that aren't quite like the animated films but are Disney-owned, like they did with The Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe the Muppets could be in it- or a Star Wars world. I mean, those two already have rides at Disney World! Why not have more stuff like that? :goofy:

TheAbominatrix
08-26-2003, 09:56 PM
I liked quite a few Disney movies, thank you.

I'd rather look on the bright side and hope for the best than constantly complain about it.

Advent Child
08-27-2003, 07:38 AM
they better not put the little mermaid in again. and i'd also rather they didn't put lilo and stitch or any pixar films in it. also star wars would just be terrible.

Kenshin IV
08-27-2003, 05:01 PM
Star Wars? o_O;; Where the heck did you pull Star Wars out............... Nevermind, I'm not even going to dignify that one.

I would love to see something from Lilo and Stitch in there, even as a summon if nothing else. They could revisit some worlds as well as making new ones. Just make new (and bigger) designs for them. *shrugs* As long as they don't put in Pocahontas I'll be fine with it.

TheAbominatrix
08-27-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Kenshin IV
Star Wars? o_O;; Where the heck did you pull Star Wars out............... Nevermind, I'm not even going to dignify that one.

Disney has some affliation with Star Wars, in the sense that Disney theme parks (Im not sure if its all of them, but I know Land does) have Star Wars rides and stores, and Final Fantasy does have a long history of Star Wars references.

Kenshin IV
08-27-2003, 05:25 PM
*shrugs* I guess it's a possibility....... but I highly, highly doubt it. o_O

MateriaBladeVII
08-27-2003, 10:08 PM
I wouldn't mind Little Mermaid returning at all. But I don't want Pocahontas, Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet, any Pixar film, or any of those stupid newer Disney movies.

What's wrong with Star Wars? It's Disney affiliated and the FFs constantly refer to them. I mean- Biggs and Wedge! Hello? Geez. I think Star Wars and the Muppets would be kinda cool in Kingdom Hearts. I mean, Disney owns them just as much as it owns The Nightmare Before Christmas. :rolleyes:

Wrexsoul
08-28-2003, 08:38 PM
Gyahh, Star Wars?! DISNEY OWNS EVERYTHING. o_o'

I'm somewhat concerned about the worlds too, but.... what about the cameos? If this will be a series... will they all, in a sense, be independent of each other, like Final Fantasy? I mean... I'm certain Sora and his buddies will remain in it, but will we never see Squall or Cloud or any of them again in the sequels? Would there be OTHER FF cameos??

I'd be fine with other FF characters being revamped and in better graphics and talking and all.... but I'd rather the Backstreet Boys and pop divas stayed far, FAR away.

:cry: ....*mourns Sephiroth's adulterated coolness*

TheAbominatrix
08-28-2003, 08:59 PM
I'm betting there will be some other FF cameos, because there's so many friggin characters to do. What I would like to see are characters from pre-VII games. People like Terra, Lock, Cecil, Rosa, etc. THAt would be really cool.

MateriaBladeVII
08-29-2003, 05:36 AM
Chances are, that's not going to happen. But I am hoping Cloud, Aerith, Leon, Yuffie, Cid, and the Moogles come back! They made such good friends with Sora- and didn't they say that maybe some day they'd meet again?

Am I the only person who didn't mind Sephiroth's voiceover done by Lance Bass? It wasn't like he actually said whole sentences or anything! Geez. And Mandy Moore was just perfect for Aerith- so cute! I LOVED Leon's voiceover done by David Boreanaz- so dark and brooding! Perfect for Squall's character!

lemonation
08-30-2003, 02:51 AM
I say KH2 should be more it's own game than the first. It was great at the end because it was just its own game. The Disney-shiznit was great(and I mean shiznit in the GOOD way. :)), but I think I'd rather the game take on its own role. From what I've seen, I looks awesome. The darker feel looks neat. I'm not saying it'll all be dark. Sora will still be a ball of sunshine, and so will Kairi. It's just their personalities. And Riku will be darker than them, but on the plus side, he should be less stupid now. He went over to the dark side too easily...
I hope Rikku and Kairi play a bigger role. They have so much potential, but never got much screentime throughout the whole game.
Anyway, I'mm looking forward to KH2 sooo much. I'm sure, as long as they don't do some CRAP with anything on the Disney Channel, It's gonna kick teh ass.

MateriaBladeVII
08-30-2003, 05:18 AM
Yeah- if Kim Possible makes an appearance in the next one, I'm officially tossing the game in the trash... :sweatdrop

Advent Child
08-31-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by MateriaBladeVII
What's wrong with Star Wars? It's Disney affiliated and the FFs constantly refer to them.
disney owns "max keeble's big move" and various other live actions films that deserve to have every copy ever made burned and then the ashes put in a box that's un openable and at the bottom of the ocean.

Mr. Graves
09-01-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by lj
disney owns "max keeble's big move" and various other live actions films that deserve to have every copy ever made burned and then the ashes put in a box that's un openable and at the bottom of the ocean.

I simplt cannot argue with that. Good point, there. They also shouldn't have teamed up with SquareEnix to create a Shite game, either.

TheAbominatrix
09-01-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by lj

And? The point is, he didnt understand why someone mentioned Star Wars, and I explained. I dont really concern myself with any of the crappy movies Disney has made/owned. I'm not saying we should have 7 different Freaky Friday worlds or anything.

MateriaBladeVII
09-01-2003, 07:34 PM
Geez- I was only trying to make a point stating that there are parallels between the FFs and Star Wars. Wedge and Biggs are in every one after FFVII. It could be quite a possiblity, since there are Star Wars fans at Square-Enix and Disney has shares in the production, that there will be some sort of Star Wars referrence within KH2.

And why the hell would they want to put crappy movies like Parent Trap in a kickass game like KH? There's no parallels within the FFs to those pieces of crap. That was all I was saying. Get a grip, spazzes. :rolleyes:

TheAbominatrix
09-01-2003, 07:47 PM
I was sticking up for you, Materia Blade. And the Parent Trap thing was sarcasm. Good Lord, read a bit closer so you can realize when someone's trying to emphasize your point.

MateriaBladeVII
09-01-2003, 07:57 PM
No no no- I knew you were backing me up, TheAbominatrix! lol. :laughing: I was addressing the other guys who posted before you who kept shooting down my ideas.

They need to realize that stupid movies like Max Keeble and Freaky Friday are purely Disney concocted in the first place for extra money- unlike Star Wars. Their comparison was inappropriate because it didn't fit.

IamTidus
09-01-2003, 07:58 PM
Biggs and wedge were also in FFVI and I think a few before that. But what I heard from an unreliable sorce that you get to control Cloud in this game. I like the idea of more Disney worlds. Some FF one's too. Simply more worlds in general. I don't think that there should be any of the live action movies in the game. Oh yeah Disney is Hardcore!

MateriaBladeVII
09-01-2003, 08:04 PM
You're probably right, IamTidus. But I was just spouting off some ideas that occurred to me. I just thought that maybe I'd bring that thought up to see what you guys thought.

Advent Child
09-01-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Graves
They also shouldn't have teamed up with SquareEnix to create a Shite game, either.
I think you've missed the point.

Mr. Graves
09-01-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by lj
I think you've missed the point.

??????

I was only agreeing with you, and added in that I think Kingdom Hearts was one of the worst games ever.

MateriaBladeVII
09-02-2003, 02:48 AM
You see, lj likes Kingdom Hearts- unlike you, Mr. Graves. You missed what he was saying.

eternalshiva
09-18-2003, 05:12 PM
Zanarkand would be awesome !! *puts vote up wioth Materiabalde*