PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Wants YOU!

Spatvark
08-23-2003, 10:16 PM
Well, not all of you, y'know, coz' like, then we'd get trampled to death n' all, but yeah. Basically, we're looking for someone who is playing in the FFXI US Beta to write a journal of their exploits and how they see the game is coming along. At the moment, this is just an idea and might never happen, but it's something we're definitely looking into. Now, if you are playing the beta and are willing to take part in this, simply reply and say so. We'll get hold of you and hold some sort of interview type thing were we gang up on you, insult you and make you feel like crap until we decide who we want to abuse, and then we go ahead I guess.

Yay for my decisiveness!

And of course, you're asking yourself, what do YOU get out of this? Well... uhm... nothing really. I mean, I guess there's a chance of you becoming a Recognised Member, and you'll get your name and journal on the EoFF main site, but apart from that, we pretty much hope you'll do this out of the kindness of your hearts?

Oh, and we'll throw in a 45 minute video of Roogle doing some interesting things with a cucumber, a tub of vaseline and a jumbo pack of Trojan condoms.

Second thoughts, maybe I'll just keep hold of that for myself >_>

Krystic_WLA
08-23-2003, 11:58 PM
um...sure i'll do it for ya just PM me and i will tell you my e-mail address...or if you know my address already then send something to me that way...!:)

Lionx
08-24-2003, 03:47 PM
Sure...as long as its not too big of a hassle PM/Email/IM me then once in a while. If i aint playin FFXI iwill be there usually.

Ouch!
08-24-2003, 03:52 PM
First off, I'd like to say I'm not a beta tester for FFXI. But I would like to point out one thing.

You should plan on having at least two or three people doing this, if you already aren't, simply because those with different classes will experience different things and if you want these journals to show others how the game will be, it would be good to show it from a couple different views. That said, I'm off to tell Grand Lethal about this thread and see if he'll send you guys his journals (which you can find in the pictures thread here).

Rip_Tha_Jacker
09-22-2003, 12:08 PM
I'd be interested in your clan for sure. Im so hyped about this game hehe im almost gitty! like a little school girl, scary :D Anyway my email is lethaldemise@hotmail.com and ill be playing FFXI religiously when i get a copy in my hands come Oct 28th.
That is all for now, thx :)

KireiBlood
10-01-2003, 03:49 PM
EoFF still has a clan going?

Nakor TheBlue Rider
10-03-2003, 01:02 AM
this thread isn't about an EoFF clan......

why dont you two go back and read all the previos posts.

KireiBlood
10-03-2003, 08:18 PM
i read all of the previous post ...the thing is that, that guys post abotu the clan or army or wutever reminded me, and i simply decided to ask if it was still in existence

just to see if anyoen knew

Nakor TheBlue Rider
10-04-2003, 09:47 AM
ohh I see. Sorry.

Well I think that fell apart since its hard to keep a clan together for 3 years when they cant even play the game (Cuz it isn't out yet).

KireiBlood
10-07-2003, 12:06 AM
these three year.......in clan and out of clan, its almost time....