08-25-2003, 12:38 PM
If you poach a Great Morbol, you may get an item called
Madlamgem or something, what is that?

Pancaek
08-26-2003, 01:21 AM
I think it's a kind of book.

Night_Sword
08-26-2003, 01:33 AM
Yes, Madlemgen is a book, which if you didn't know is a 3 range weapon that relies on MA as much as PA for damage. The weapons power is 11 I believe? Like all books it has 15% evade with weapon guard.

SoS.Atlerik
08-26-2003, 07:03 AM
Tried to poach is yesterday but I got an elixir =\

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-26-2003, 10:20 AM
:roll: :beer: :strut: :giddy: :lol: :rock: :chuckle:

YaY!.......

Night Sword Is Back!

:roll: :beer: :strut: :giddy: :lol: :rock: :chuckle:

Yah the Elixer is the common Item......Keep trying you'll get the Madlamgem sooner or later...

SoS.Atlerik
08-26-2003, 02:27 PM
hehe, not that I use those kinds of weapons that much anyway, I just want to haver EVERYTHING! =)

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-27-2003, 10:58 AM
Yah I know what thats Like.....

Must get useless item just for the sheer fact that I got it and Someone else didn't.....

SoS.Atlerik
08-27-2003, 05:22 PM
Nakor; do you know any good strat to steal Elmdor's equipment? It feels like its impossible to steal more than 2 of em and win.. =\

Its like 09 or 14% chance, perhaps there are tricks?

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-27-2003, 05:52 PM
Many Tricks........

Heres A list in Point Form:

-Use the Knights Speed Break on him So that he Hardly ever gets a turn and wont be a threat to you at all

-Use Your Main Characters Squire Ability "Yell" To make your Speed Higher

-Make At Least 3 of your People Have thief as a Second Job class

-Bring People who Are Very Compatible With Elmdor (Use the Zodiac Symbols to do this)

-kill off both Celia and Lede and then Both Demons

-Bring Along Someone Who Can LOWER BRAVE!!! (His ability Blade Grasp Is dependant upon how high his brave is....Lower means better for you......Youll want a mediator for this probably......Beowolf is very good at this because he has an ability called Chickenthat does -50 Brave.....Do that 2 times and he can't even attack you.....But he will be difficult to hit with the talk skill.....)

Madonna
08-28-2003, 07:27 AM
Nyeh, it's a lot more of a pain, but gathering a group consisting of your main character, Agrias, and three female companions is probably the best group to use when robbing the Marquis.

All the females need to be equipped with Barettes, which are poached off Red Chocobos time to time (it'll take a lot of time to get three more, so you'll have four of 'em if you took Alma's), and 108 Gems. That nullifies the Elmdor's bloodsuck ability and the Assassins' own skills.

Basically, once you have the right equipment, do whatever you want. I'd sugget outfitting your group with Blade Grasp, after building up their bravery previous to entering the battle, so they don't fall prey to most physical attacks. Making your females knights isn't a bad idea.

The same tactics apply as mentioned by the other members; kill the girls and resulting demons and surround the Elmdor with your knights and speed break him to a crawl. The battle's yours.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-28-2003, 01:36 PM
He doesnt want to just win the battle though he wants to steal all the items that elmdor has.

Getting the whole set will go much more smoothly and easily if you use at least one or more of my tricks....

SoS.Atlerik
08-28-2003, 08:29 PM
sounds neat, its just that Elmdor is using muramasa at the beginning dealing pretty much damage, need someone to heal em'. anyway, angel ring is nice to have too, that stop bracelet is really annoying..

trying again....

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-29-2003, 10:37 AM
I usually equip My Knights (Who are all Females) with Chantages by that point......So I have Auto Regen and Auto Reraise.....

Takes some time to get 3 or 4 of em but its worth it.....

Then you only have to make sure Ramza Doesn't Get to low Hp or Die.....