PDA

View Full Version : Ronso singing!

Leia
08-25-2003, 06:00 PM
Who else thought it was really funny when, in Mt.Gagazet, the Ronso started singing the Hymn of the Fayth and at first, they sung like beasts and then like two seconds later their voices magically transformed into a choral male choir! It really didn't suit them and their lip sync! :D

Pucca
08-25-2003, 07:28 PM
Ronsos shouldn't sing. Full stop. :-x

soulICE
08-25-2003, 08:22 PM
its funny in a horribly done way.. i always have to leave the room until they're done singing.. muting the tv during it will just make it more pathetic.. seeing those primal acting ronsos attempting (and miraculously suceeding) to sing like a professional choir.. thought of it makes me laugh.. their lip sync didnt match at all :rolleyes2

TheAbominatrix
08-25-2003, 09:04 PM
Didnt bother me one bit. It's a pretty song.

I think they did a half-decent job with lip sync throughout the game, seeing as they had to dub it to fit the movements, which is difficult while keeping it as close to the original script as possible.

soulICE
08-25-2003, 09:17 PM
i like the song too.

perhaps i was being too harsh.

the game was adapted from japanese to english, so the lip syncing couldnt be perfect if the mouths are moving in japanese and whats coming out is english.. i especially noticed this just before yuna falls in bevelle and she makes that speech.. i like the game nontheless, so i overlook it a bit..

Leia
08-25-2003, 10:33 PM
Wot I meant by the lip sync was that the male choral choir didn't suit ronso beasts!!!!! (u know the sound coming out of their mouths as this choir?) Love the song though and I agree, while on the subject of lip sync, that it was well done!