PDA

View Full Version : How do you do the WOR?

Flying Mullet
08-26-2003, 04:55 PM
So in what order do you get characters, do events in the WOR? I get Sabin when I first go by Tzen, then I get Mog after I get the airship for his Moogle Charm. Then I put Mog in one party and the other four characters in the second party and do the Phoenix Cave to get Locke. Then I can open the doors in Narshe and get the Cursed Shield and the Ragnorak Sword/Esper.

Basically I try to get the Cursed Shield as quickly and possible so that I can uncurse it earlier on in the game.

m4tt
08-26-2003, 06:45 PM
Let's see..

I get Sabin right away, then I get Edgar and Setzer, of course. I get Cyan next. Then Gau. Then Terra. Then Shadow. Now that I have eight, I get Locke. Then I get Mog and Umaro and the Cursed Shield. Then I get Gogo. Finally I get Relm and Strago. Sometimes I don't even bother getting them because I never use them. :p But I like a full ending.

I think I'm gonna start a new FF6 game when I get home. =o

TheAbominatrix
08-26-2003, 06:51 PM
Sabin, since he's on my way and all. Then I go and meet up with Terra, just to get that first Phunababa thing out of the way. Edger and Setzer, then back to pick up Terra. I go get Cyan, Gau, Locke, Relm, Strago, Mog, Umaro, and Gogo. That's the rough order, but that's how it usually happens.

The Man
08-26-2003, 10:17 PM
I actually do it in a somewhat different order each time I play the game. *shrug*

Eternal Sphere
08-27-2003, 05:37 AM
I start off getting Sabin, Edgar and Setzer. Then I usually get Terra, Mog, and Locke. Pretty much the rest is in a random order.

Outsider
08-27-2003, 05:50 PM
I'm pretty sure it was like this:

Celes
Sabin
Edgar
Setzer
Gau
Cyan
Terra
Mog
Shadow
Relm
Strago
Locke
Umaro
Gogo

Doomgaze
08-27-2003, 06:49 PM
As I recall...

Celes
Sabin
Edgar
Setzer
Cyan
Gau
Shadow
Terra
Locke
Mog
Umaro
Relm
Strago
Gogo

is my usual order, though the end is sometimes mixed up.

Strider
08-27-2003, 06:55 PM
Celes first, of course. Then. . .

Sabin
Edgar
Setzer
Cyan
Gau
Terra
Relm
Strago
Shadow
Mog
Umaro
Gogo
Locke

I really have no set in order in which I get all of the useful stuff. I get Bum Rush whenever I happen to remember that it's there. *shrug*

i90east
08-29-2003, 06:41 AM
I usually get my main party together (Gau, Cyan, Edgar and Terra), and then get whoever I feel like getting. It usually goes something like this:

Celes
Sabin
Edgar
Setzer
Cyan
Gau
Terra
Mog
Umaro
Relm
Gogo
Locke