PDA

View Full Version : Who else is really scared of finding spoilers on X-2?!?

Leia
08-26-2003, 05:56 PM
I'm beginning to get so sick of waiting that I have these moments when I jst really want 2 get spoilers... but then I get realistic and realise that actually I don't want them at all. Is anyone else really scared of finding out something before they play the game that will really spoil it for them?
p.s. stay clear of WinMX when looking for FFX movies (that mp3 downloading program) cause if, like my friend, u type in 'FFX end film' (or sumthin like that ) it will also display X-2's end film with some stupid spoiler nutter writing in beside it on wot it was abt! O.k. now if ur posting after this please don't add spoilers!!! In fact no- DON'T add spoilers!!!

Jalbrean
08-27-2003, 03:45 AM
I tend to avoid this forum for that very reason. There's so many spoilers running around here you can help but read one even when you're trying your hardest not too.

I want to go into the game knowing nothing, and just finding everything out as I go. I don't think i'd get the same enjoyment out of the game the first time around if I knew all the details of the plot, so unless it has to do with release dates I try not to open the threads here. ;)

Xander
08-28-2003, 09:42 PM
Yeah, I totally know what you mean, it's like there's a whole forum about it which I really wanna read, and there's that picture thread which I really wanna look at the pictures in....but I really don't wanna come across a spoiler either! Especially if there's anything big like in VII, it might ruin the whole playing experience.

But I'm still dying to know what happens in X-2....not that long now I guess!

I also have this stupid thing where if someone puts a spoiler in spoiler tags I really really want to highlight it and read it cos it's *so* tempting. Even though I don't want to know! :rolleyes2

RydiaOfMist
08-30-2003, 05:36 AM
I always try to avoid spoilers for any game I buy. I don't like knowing what happens at all. I'd rather experience the shock or sadness without knowing what happens in advance.

I once spoiled the ending for Final Fantasy 4 once, and I'll never do that again.