PDA

View Full Version : X-2 Europe September Release Date?!?

Leia
08-26-2003, 08:57 PM
Ok, I don't know about this one but according to a few sources Europe could be getting X-2 first in September with quite a reliable date being given at 26th September! Has anyone else heard of this and has good source back-up?

DarkNation
08-28-2003, 12:45 AM
Poeple continuosly fall for these early release date rumours in europe every time an ff game is released.
Its not gonna happen!
If we get the game before april 2007, we will be very lucky, and thats being conservative.
Seriously though, you have to understand that europe is absoloutly nothing to square. All we are is hassle for them. They would much prefer we didnt exist.

The Final Fantasy
09-02-2003, 04:16 PM
yea the uk game website has now pushed the release date for uk to december...we can only hope it doesnt get pushed back even more.

XeQtR
09-05-2003, 10:38 PM
Considering DarkNation's opinion on Square, why did they give us europeans the dark aeons and all that in the "standard" release (non-international) in ffx, and not the americans? Huh? :p

DarkNation
09-07-2003, 10:18 PM
Thats the least they could have done after releasing it over here a year after japan and more than 6 months after america. What did we get with every other late ff game over here? Whats that? Nothing? Thats it. And what about the fact that they are NEVER EVER EVER releasing ff11 over here? What do you think of that?

XeQtR
09-07-2003, 11:24 PM
I get your point ;)

I really didn't know we got it that late, i didn't even look at release dates, my mistake.

Anyway, i hate that we ain't getting ff11, even if we have to pay monthly to play it, it's still a part of the ff series, and i really don't want to miss it.. Well, seems like we have to :|

And whenever they plan on releasing ff12, i hope we'll get it quicker than the previous games.

Xander
09-08-2003, 01:41 PM
As "The Final Fantasy" said, Game have it down for a December release, and www.play.com have it down for the very end of November... but yeah by the sound of what everyone has been saying it won't be for a long time :cry: I guess I will have to make do with playing all the old ones over and over...

Is it true that FFXI is never coming out in Europe?? Where did you hear that?? That's a shame I was looking forward to playing it.....

XeQtR
09-08-2003, 03:46 PM
Xander: Square has never talked about XI and Europe, so i guess we won't be seing it yet, if they decide to give it to us at all. Also, i'm not sure if any europeans have really interviewed Square about an European release, so who knows?

Xander
09-08-2003, 10:19 PM
FFXI can be preordered on game..and that's a UK site, plus the price is in pounds? I hope so anyway, but I hope more for FFX-2 cos it's a "normal" (not online) FF game and since I loved FFX I can't wait to see FFX-2 :D

Even if we have to wait ages for it...... :rolleyes2

Leia
09-09-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Leia
Ok, I don't know about this one but according to a few sources Europe could be getting X-2 first in September with quite a reliable date being given at 26th September! Has anyone else heard of this and has good source back-up?

Ha ha! I've just quoted myself! No... I've not just done that to see if it would work or not! Turns out X-2 will come out in Europe early next year sometime between Jan- Mar... *cries* I have exams and prelims goddammit!!!! :mad2: :mad: :cry: