PDA

View Full Version : After u complete a Final Fantasy...

Leia
08-26-2003, 09:32 PM
You know after you complete an FF and you see the end movie? Well is it just me or after you see it, you just refuse to turn off the console when it displays 'The End' and then you don't know what 2 do with yourself for like half an hour after it? Before you eventually pick up the phone to tell your friend!!!! Well that especially happened to me at the end of X (after the sadness had died down) I just stared at 'The End' before walking about my room wondering what to do! I take it I'm sad or has anyone else found this? ;)

p.s is that better Flying Mullet? :cool: (sorry, it's just a habit I reeeeeealllly need to shake off)

TheAbominatrix
08-26-2003, 09:34 PM
I just dont turn it off in case there's more to the ending. I give it a few minutes, just in case.

Flying Mullet
08-26-2003, 09:35 PM
I hate to be picky, but these are forums, not chat rooms. Please at least try to use proper spelling and spell out words.

Now as to your post, I often let the game churn for a few minutes, probably wondering if there's an extra easter egg stuck in there and also wondering if the game will give you the chance to save so that you can unlock something else with that save file.

zacks_clone
08-28-2003, 01:13 AM
I just sit there also.At the end of seven i sat there for seviarl minuets just staring at the screan,sitting there'...what next?'...And at 9 i was like 'finnaly,its OVER....But....i want more!'

m4tt
08-28-2003, 02:30 AM
I normally just turn it off. Yup. 8-)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-28-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by zacks_clone
And at 9 i was like 'finnaly,its OVER....But....i want more!' That's why you enter the special code and play blackjack forever while listening to the nice music.

Xander
08-28-2003, 09:59 PM
When I complete an FF it's odd but I have a really empty feeling, half of me's really happy and proud to have finished it, and another half is sad cos it's finished, no more playing around in that world or with those characters (obviously I can play it again but it's not quite the same).

In one word I think I'm just emotional. At the end of VII I was just sad that it was over, but not crying sad or anything. At the end of IX I was sort of really happy so nearly crying cos I was happy because Zidane came back to Garnet. At the end of X I was sad because Tidus had to go and just sad it was over too :(

So, yeah I sit staring at the screen for a while, all my thoughts about the game going around my head and thinking back on it, feeling sad/happy or whatever.. finishing the game is always an emotional moment for me :cry:

Mr. Graves
08-28-2003, 10:30 PM
Yes, I wait. Always. I like seeing stars.

Miles_the_11
08-30-2003, 11:38 PM
Yes I wait around staring at "the end" with all the stars passing by, just in case there's something I might miss. Im like Xander Half is proud for the completion but the other is sad for knowing that the story is over.

But hey I remember completing FF5, (the final boss was so hard) I was so happy that I completed it. As soon as I finished watching the ending FMV, I went downstairs to get a drink and came back and started FF6 :D

Octavious
09-01-2003, 11:21 PM
While I'm playing im like, I wish i could kick this guys ass and get it over with! Then when I see The End I'm like, Why is it over? Why didn't they make the story 50000 hours longer? :cry:

MagicKnight Locke
09-02-2003, 07:32 PM
heres the ending/emotion list on the endings of ffs.

I-I () () I) 4 \/,that sign thing is over,ala ff1
>>>>>>I\>>>I
ff3:i just love happy endings:cry:
ff4:Screw Rosa and Cecil, Rydia n' Edge FOREVVVERRR!
ff5:WAAAAAAAAH!!!!Why did butz have to die?Seconds later:ooh great hes alive.
ff6:Poor espers...
ff7:Ehh,what...?
ff8:What a great ending,i almost felt like if i was there

Lol i sometimes watch the stars,like when i first beat ff6/ff5 i watched them for 5 minutes

i90east
09-03-2003, 05:38 PM
ff7:Ehh,what...?

lol!

It suprises me how the ending is always a dead end... I press all the buttons, but nothing happens. :whoa: They force you to reset the system. How rude! :p I also wait a bit to see if anything else is going to happen. Come on Square, give us some suprises. Heh.

crono_logical
09-03-2003, 06:40 PM
When I've finished an FF (I suppose this applies to any RPG I play :p ), I grab a walkthrough to see what I missed, then either replay to get as much as I can be bothered to get, or go look for another game to play :p

Sefie1999AD
09-03-2003, 07:58 PM
FF7 and FF8 taught me never to quit the game until you're 100% sure that it's over. That's why I always watch the ending and I won't leave the screen until "The End" text even if it means I have to watch through ending credits for half an hour. Even when "The End" appears, I still listen to the music (if there's any) and wait if something else will happen.

Originally posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
That's why you enter the special code and play blackjack forever while listening to the nice music.

Yeah, that's a fun thing to do. Once I played that really long and got 5000-6000+ Gil there (you have 1000 in the beginning). :p I just didn't want to quit playing FF9.