PDA

View Full Version : mini mog :o ?

tomothy
08-27-2003, 04:23 AM
i got it off chocobo world, but whenever i use the command it says "mog isn't here".

what is mini mog supposed to do?
and how does one use it?

kthxbi! :D

§håd0w
08-27-2003, 11:09 PM
Haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about. Expand a bit more and maybe we can help.

PhoenixAsh
08-28-2003, 08:28 AM
I think you have to find Mog inside Chocobo World, not just the item for the GF (Moogle Bell? I forget the name what was it?)
But I don't have the PC version or a Pocketstation so I've never actually played it and am purely going off vague memory.

Mo-Nercy
08-28-2003, 12:07 PM
I don't have a PocketStation but I do believe that MiniMog is used to heal other GFs???

Maybe not. Argh...too much Frozen Throne...

ShivaBlizzard8
08-28-2003, 05:13 PM
i got it off chocobo world, but whenever i use the command it says "mog isn't here".
what is mini mog supposed to do?
and how does one use it?

Although I've never had a PocketStation, and thus never actually gotten MiniMog, I do know this - MiniMog is a GF ability, not a GF himself. So, you need to find Mog's Amulet in Chocobo World and then use the item to teach one of your other GF's the MiniMog ability (like you'd use say, a J-Luck srcoll to teach a GF the Luck-J ability. The MiniMog ability then becomes a command ability, and when used in battle, Minimog is supposed to appear and perform a dance which heals all of your GFs.

Now, if you've done all this and it still isn't working, the only thing I can think of is that you may not have enough cash to get it to work, since calling MiniMog costs Gil. It generally costs your characters' average level times 100. So if your characters levels are high, it could possibly be too expensive for you, but who knows? Hope that helps somewhat. :)

tomothy
09-01-2003, 11:52 AM
okies cheers. :p