PDA

View Full Version : query

Calliope
08-27-2003, 08:10 AM
well, not really. I would just like to say that this is my new favourite forum, what with the 'discuss anything you like because no one will ever read it anyway' loophole and all.

I would like to discuss raccoons. aren't they great? all cute and looking like tiny little thieves just sproinging out of trees and being purple and driving cloud cars and making tiny children happy!

wait, no. apparently they are rabid and dangerous. that's not fair. why can't we speak raccoon? if we could talk to the animals, just imagine it...

has anyone heard of free association writing? think of this as the typed version.

I am connected to this website quite literally as I am typing on the keyboard which is on the table thing, which is attached to that cord thing, and then there's the tv thing, and the website is right there.

is it? why oh why would anyone find something intangible through concrete means? why are the environmentally sound products more expensive than the alternatives? guilt! guilt! I'm doing my part I'm falling apart alas alack I lack a lass prima donna first lady of the stage your devotees are on their knees to implore you can you bow out when they're shouting your name? think of how they all adore you!

It's seven 'o clock. do you know where your children are?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-27-2003, 09:44 PM
I put them all to bed.