PDA

View Full Version : Selphie and Zell/Irviene

MJN SEIFER
08-28-2003, 01:35 PM
What match would you prefer?

Zifnab
08-28-2003, 03:33 PM
Irvine and Selphie are like the Yin Yang, one side you got cool and collected, and on the other a much more hyper-happy personality. So they match well, plus they seemed somewhat close already.

ShivaBlizzard8
08-28-2003, 05:23 PM
*agrees*
Although there are quite a few fanfic fans who enjoy the Zelphie pairing, for me that is just too much excess energy floating around - they'd kill each other! :p As Jenova·Rebirth said, Selphie and Irvine's opposing natures make them a good match - one which has obviously drawn them together since childhood. They have too much history for me to deny them. Plus, Zell has his library girl, no? And if anyone has ever read Bookworms and Booya or any of the subsequent stories by Mintbaby, they'd probably be fans of Zell and Sally "library girl" Regal as well. :)

Breine
08-28-2003, 06:01 PM
Selphie and Irvine are so cute together... :D

ShadyMilkman
08-28-2003, 09:38 PM
I thought it was kinda obvious. I mean, didn't the game actually INTEND for Selphie and Irvine to be together. I was kinda disappointed that it was never really focused on in the game. It was mentioned occasionally though. Or did I just imagine that because I saw them as a couple???

Celes
08-29-2003, 04:48 PM
Yeah I thougt Irvine and Selphie would be great together. I too hoped the game would show more of their relationship.

§håd0w
08-30-2003, 02:49 AM
Zell had nothing for Selphie anyway. But it's still odd that childhood friends become madly in love with each other.

ShivaBlizzard8
08-30-2003, 05:48 AM
Not really - girls and boys who are close friends as children often pursue a relationship in adolesence. It doesn't necessarily last, but the "girl next door" relationship is cliche for reason - its pretty common. :)