PDA

View Full Version : Secret items....probably spoilers throughout

Flare_Star
08-28-2003, 09:15 PM
post secret items that youve found and how to find them here

here are some of mine...

once you get a spare kupo nut from sending mognet letters, fly to the mountain on top of gizamalukes grotto. on one peice of flat land, there should be a forest in the corner. in the middle and thing will come up asking if you want to enter giz. grotto. accept (you can tell you are in the right place because you fight grand dragons) when you enter you will be in the cave with those in-love moogles:love: they have kids!!:whoa:
give the male moogle the kupo nut and he will give you the "aloha T-shirt"

in alexandria with the hilda garde 3 (destroyed) talk to the little girl playing in the square, she will say "here, i found this in the rubble" and give you the alexandria card.

Flying Mullet
08-28-2003, 09:18 PM
Actually if you bring him more nuts can get a set of 8 shirts for your whole team. I know that there is one other piece of clothing that you can get a set of 8 of, but I can't remember what it is right now.

PhoenixAsh
08-28-2003, 09:36 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure you get the entire Aloho set times eight apart from that one shirt by doing the Chocobo quest. Underwater near the Mist Continent if I remember correctly.

Flying Mullet
08-28-2003, 09:38 PM
Ahh yes, that is right. Good catch Phoenix.

soulICE
08-29-2003, 02:31 AM
in a treasure chest located in the water between the outer continent and the mist continent (foaming water) you get 8 pearl armlets, 8 sandals, 8 straw hats, and 7 aloha t-shirts. you get the other t-shirt from the moogle family in gizmaluke's grotto.

Flare_Star
08-29-2003, 12:17 PM
im not sure if this works but my friend told me that if you have an exploder cheat code cd and enable the cheat to get your best weapons, this glitch happens. when in ice cavern go to the treasure chest that gives you a mage masher and open it. you will get a mage masher but when in your inventory it will change into an ultima weapon. you can do this over and over again to get 99 ultima weapons which you can sell for about 20,000 gil each!

again im not sure if this works because i dont have an exploder so i ask anyone who has to check it out and see if its true.

i trust my freind because he completed the game with no cheats, got up to lvl 99, completed chocobo quest (and beat ozma), completed frog catching quest,(beat quale), got all blue,black and white magic, got all ultimate weapons, (exept Exalibur II) and played for 100 hours. the only thing he had to do was complete mognet which he cant do because he cant get to the moogle in the ice cavern.

Breine
08-29-2003, 12:17 PM
In Lindblum where Lowell's fans go crazy he escapes from the fans in a giant moogle suit. Now go to the painter's house and search the room. You'll find the suit. :D

Lo_scolaro_di_Picchi
08-29-2003, 09:57 PM
(i'm sorry for the mistakes that i'm going to do but i'm an italian and i'm not the best of the class in english)

i trust my freind because he completed the game with no cheats, got up to lvl 99, completed chocobo quest (and beat ozma), completed frog catching quest,(beat quale), got all blue,black and white magic, got all ultimate weapons, (exept Exalibur II) and played for 100 hours. the only thing he had to do was complete mognet which he cant do because he cant get to the moogle in the ice cavern.

what your friend have done isn't difficult (and if he had beat ozma at level 99 it's easier than at the level 65-70 like me [but you haven't say if it had done like I've said]), for the moogle in the ice cavern he can found it at the marsh (bog, swamp.. as you say) of the (i don't know if the english name is the same) qu (where lives [i hope the names are the same] Quina and her mother Quera)

about the secrets treasurs where you found bubles or fissures if you are on a chocobo and you use the right item (not the gyzal green but the other [translated from the italian version is "death pepper"]), you can do the same at disck 4, in the area wher there are some islands covered by the ice in the same poin wher in disck 3 there was an iland wher you go for reach the other planet but there arent buble

for today it's all :)

Flare_Star
09-08-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Lo_scolaro_di_Picchi what your friend have done isn't difficult (and if he had beat ozma at level 99 it's easier than at the level 65-70 like me

actually, he was on about level 60 when fighting ozma

thanks for mentioning about the moogle, i didnt know that :)

Originally posted by Lo_scolaro_di_Picchiabout the secrets treasurs where you found bubles or fissures if you are on a chocobo and you use the right item (not the gyzal green but the other [translated from the italian version is "death pepper"]), you can do the same at disck 4, in the area wher there are some islands covered by the ice in the same poin wher in disck 3 there was an iland wher you go for reach the other planet but there arent buble

yes well thats basically part of the chocobo quest.

Quera is called Quale, and he is Quinas master, not mother.

and if you are italian your english is very good.

hell yeah when i said about the mage masher in ice cavern i meant if you buy a dagger it works. sorry, i got the secrets mixed up
:rolleyes2

Flare_star has spoken :cool: