PDA

View Full Version : Timber maniacs magazine at Zellīs house

Lena
08-29-2003, 12:18 AM
Do anyone knows how can I get the Timber Maniacs magazine at Zellīs house? Everytime I try to get it thereīs a message that reads:
Found a Timber Maniacs old issue.............NOT!
And I canīt read it... please if someone finds a way to read it, email me at TeriYaqui12@hotmail.com

TheAbominatrix
08-29-2003, 12:23 AM
It's not a real issue, that's why. It's pointless. If I remember right.

§håd0w
08-29-2003, 01:49 AM
Whats the point of reading those mags anyway?

Vermachtnis
08-29-2003, 02:21 AM
I think if you go back and check Squalls computer in the class room it has more stuff in it.

EDIT: Oh...well oops. Look down below for the correct info.

soulICE
08-29-2003, 02:22 AM
the magazine in zell's house was a gag by the makers.. its not a real timber maniacs

getting the timber maniac issues scattered about, you can check out selphie's diary and look under "sir laguna's page" and it'll show different pictures of him in different parts of the world (he did contribute articles to timber maniacs) but selphie just ranting about how cute he is, blah blah.

Lena
08-30-2003, 12:30 AM
Thanks guys!!!!!!
I already knew about the other Timber Maniacs and the info in Selphieīs Garden Festival Issue, but I thought that the magazine at Zellīs house was a "secret issue" or something like that... well... I was wrong...
THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!

MJN SEIFER
10-05-2003, 05:31 PM
I think it gives you the Page were Selpie is in Cetra ruins
Becaues Selphie wasn't even in the TIME when Lagun published his Articles so its natrually fake! http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

Big D
10-06-2003, 12:25 AM
Yup, Selphie went to the ruins when she was 12, on a class trip. Odd that she has the same yellow dress back then...
Incidentally, that's the trip where many people believe she encountered and junctioned the GF Tonberry for a while.