PDA

View Full Version : Edea Cards (spoilers)

blue_midget192
08-30-2003, 02:21 PM
on disk 3, wen you go to see Edea at her house and she tells you about Ultamacia, you can battle her at cards and she has her own card. Headmaster Cid also has Seifers card. but they have random on the rules. Two questions
1: is there any quick way of getting rid of the random rule??
2: do you get to battle these two again??

~*Crystal*~
08-30-2003, 02:58 PM
1: A way to get rid of rules from a region is to get the Card Queen to go there, but I don't think she can go to Centra... Another way (which by the way is a long shot) would be to just challenge them; they might say that you know rules from other regions and that they want to use them as well. Then, refuse to play the game and it's likely that they'll say that a certain rule is abolished from or accepted in the region. It could be Random. But then again, it's a reeeealy long shot... It worked for me in Dollet though...

2: Only if you go back to her place at Centra, but I don't know how long they'll be there. I think you can go through Disk 3, before you head to The Lunatic Pandora with Ragnarok

ShivaBlizzard8
08-30-2003, 06:40 PM
Also, a good way to get around the random rule is to refine all of your weaker cards into items, so that random can only bring up strong cards.

Lena
09-02-2003, 12:46 AM
You can challenge Cid at Disc 2, just before going to apologize with mayor Dove at FH. By that time, youŽll surely have easy rules to defeat him. About Edea... I always beat her as soon as I get to her house in Disc 3, you can go and play at Balamb (make sure the Random rule you want to discard is not available there) and play with someone. If you also have other rules not available at Balamb, like Same or Plus, the people you play, will choose a rule and if they choose other than Random, then this rule will be discarded... try it. Hope my tip is useful, good luck!!!!!!!

Doomgaze
09-02-2003, 02:00 AM
Actually, you can challenge Cid on disc 1. Before heading to Timber, I think... if I remember correctly, he says he's too busy before the Dollet misson. Maybe not. *shrugs*

Lena
09-03-2003, 02:57 AM
You canŽt challenge Cid on Disc 1...

Doomgaze
09-03-2003, 04:09 AM
Yeah, you can, right before you head to Timber.