PDA

View Full Version : Kuja??

blue_midget192
08-30-2003, 05:20 PM
ok come on who thought kuja was a woman??

Leia
08-30-2003, 05:34 PM
... without a doubt!!!! Just look at the evidence I've provided!!! I mean what male has a figure like that I ask you?!? And, erm where's his... er, manhood exactually?!? lol :D

blue_midget192
08-30-2003, 05:36 PM
exactly!!! thats my point!!!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-30-2003, 05:37 PM
Apparently a lot of people have never seen a beautiful man before in their lives. You all have my deepest sympathy.

Leia
08-30-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
Apparently a lot of people have never seen a beautiful man before in their lives. You all have my deepest sympathy.
Sorry can't comment too busy laughing head off... :laugh: :laugh: *will continue to laugh for the next century*

Cz
08-30-2003, 06:03 PM
I think the fact that all the characters referred to Kuja as 'he' kind of gave the game away.

I was, however, rather surprised that he didn't have extremely camp mannerisms.

Leia
08-30-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Black Mage 121
I think the fact that all the characters referred to Kuja as 'he' kind of gave the game away.

Still doesn't rule out that he could be a secret woman posing as a man! lol!!!! :D

Pucca
08-30-2003, 11:10 PM
He is a beautiful man, Kuja is. (snigger);)

The moment I found out Kuja was the main baddie, I freaked..... face it, he doesn't look....... butch enough to fight the whole of Zidanes team!

That said, his theme song was great, and even more so, his final battle song!!!!!

Misfit
08-31-2003, 02:29 AM
I did think he was a girl at the first FMV of him. But I didn't ever read anything about FFIX before I played it. >.>; But then after all the "Kuja" 's and "he/him" 's started to appear in the same sentence... I figured out he was a guy! And um... yeah. He's a guy, damnit! >=/

American Badass
08-31-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Pucca
The moment I found out Kuja was the main baddie, I freaked..... face it, he doesn't look....... butch enough to fight the whole of Zidanes team!

Ah, but it wasn't Kuja's style to lower himself by fighting against enemies that he obviously thought were beneath him.

And no, I didn't think Kuja was a woman. Afterall, if you take a look at the character art for Kefka, he's actually as much or even slighly more feminine looking than Kuja is.

Celes
09-02-2003, 09:13 AM
I thought Kuja was a woman when I first saw him. I mean, he has a beautiful face with small features, which usually women have. He dressed in a skimpy outfit with a thong! Plus it looked like he had lipstick and makeup on. Sorry but he looked like a drag queen to me. I disagree with you american badass, when you say Kefka from ff6 looks feminine. Kefka was a weirdo with makeup too, but one look at him and you know he's a man. Just a man with clown makeup and funny hair.

American Badass
09-06-2003, 02:26 AM
Two images of Kefka...one CG and one Artwork. And I'm sorry, but Kefka looks damn feminine too.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/graphics/screen/ff6-32.jpg
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/graphics/people/kfclwn.jpg

ShadyMilkman
09-06-2003, 03:25 AM
no matter how Kuja looked, after he kicks the whole teams ass a few times, you realize he is more than man enough. And so what about his clothes and appearance.. in case nobody noticed.. he was CREATED and he was from another f***ing planet!!!!.... kinda makes sense that he would be different. And I think I remember Mikoto saying that they were asexual, which would mean he wouldn't NEED manhood So..... sounds to me like he makes a darn good final boss.

ChibiInuYasha
09-06-2003, 05:46 AM
Actually, Mikoto or some other Terran said Asexuel Beings would lack the ability to florish or something of the sort. Meaning that Terrans have genders. Thank God. Plus, Look at Zidane. He's quite lady like himself. At first I wasn't sure if he was a she or a he so I just think they're a very feminine looking race in general. Kuja just happens to be "more girly" than some.

ShadyMilkman
09-06-2003, 06:17 PM
Oh yeah, thats right. I knew they said something about it though. Anyway, seeing as how they are from Terra, and not Gaia... Gaia basically being Earth in a way... they can be feminine if they want. Besides, if having a man with four arms is nothing special, why is it so weird that Kuja look a bit feminine. Besides, if case you didn't notice, he's manly enough to kick the whole team's ass all by hisself.

Sapphire
09-07-2003, 06:12 PM
He is not a woman >:O Absolutely not! ><

Breine
09-07-2003, 07:24 PM
At first I thought he was a woman, but later I came to realize that he wasn't... ^_^

Ashley2
09-07-2003, 09:45 PM
NO WAY!!!I cann't believe it...

zacks_clone
09-07-2003, 10:22 PM
Ah,i did at the very begining.But i relized quickly he was male...

UNMARKED SPOILERS BELLOW!

I feel the reson he did look fe-male was because he chose to.Think about it- He was created to serve a planet for a grand pourpus( a good one too,from his point of veiw and that of the people on Terra ). He was powerful.Was created to BE powerful.He was one of few,if any, with a soul.With free will and mind...And suddenly,he hears he is going to be replaced!He sends his replacment onto the planet he is to destroy,then he himself gets sent there.Through all that,the poor guy mustof though terrable things about his creator,his replacment,and himself.He was inraged probly,and wanted to creat an identity and 'look' to fit with his rage and quest for acceptance and domonation.

playaGAW
09-08-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by American Badass

Ah, but it wasn't Kuja's style to lower himself by fighting against enemies that he obviously thought were beneath him.

And no, I didn't think Kuja was a woman. Afterall, if you take a look at the character art for Kefka, he's actually as much or even slighly more feminine looking than Kuja is.

I thought Kefka was an evil clown lady when I first saw him. Kuja does look more femenine, though.

Freya Coral
09-09-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by playaGAW
I thought Kefka was an evil clown lady when I first saw him. Kuja does look more femenine, though.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I hadn't read anything about FF9 before I played it, I would have thought Kuja was a woman. I still think he's damn sexy, though.

But hey, I like pretty guys.:love:

Kurohime
09-09-2003, 01:03 PM
http://www.zookazook.com/images/kujapants.jpg

:D :D :D

And yes, I knew he was a he the first time I played. But that didn't stop us from making stuff like this... ;)

Flare_Star
09-09-2003, 04:34 PM
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :O_O: :O_O: :lolz: :giddy: :giddy: :joker: :joker: :roll: :roll: :beer:

HOLY ****!!!!

i always knew he was male but when in the fmv i cringed. that does NOT look like a man.

Originally posted by zacks_clone
UNMARKED SPOILERS BELLOW!

umm...do they? i cant hear anything....:sweat:

Jack
09-16-2003, 08:49 PM
Man. As soon as I saw him, i knew he was a Man, just a very PRETTY boy.

But he is quite girly. He must me a Transvestite, because he felt like it.

SephirothsAngel
09-16-2003, 10:14 PM
When I first saw him, I thought that without a doubt he was a girl. After they mentioned Kuja as a she, I flipped and said, "No, are you blind?" But eventually I accepted it. On a side note, I also thought that Zidane was a girl when I first saw him in a GamePro magazine. After I picked up the strategy guide and read where it said him (this was before I played the game) I was stunned and I showed my sister who reacted in the same way. After you find out they're asexual, it makes sense that you can't tell the difference right out.

Nova Dragon
09-17-2003, 02:56 AM
Is there some mention from Garland about Kuja and Zidane being brothers?

Wouldn't that eleminate the possibility of Kuja being a girl?

EDIT: I found that ALL of Zidane's race in Terra had a pretty asexual look to them though.

Angel_Reaper
09-24-2003, 10:52 PM
EDIT: I found that ALL of Zidane's race in Terra had a pretty asexual look to them though. [/QUOTE]

Yeah they did, but you can still see who was male and female.

And Kuja is definatly a male, even though he dont look like he...umm..got ...well.........ummm.....*cough* manhood *cough cough* Sorry got a cold :riiight: .
If theres any man that will wear what Kuja is wearing I would love a picture of it to pin on my wall. ;)

ANYWAYS! I love the way he looks, and oh man the way he walks *swoos* :love: :love: :love: :love: If only he was real. Pretty boys are my weekness. *faints over Kuja*. :love:

MagicKnight Locke
09-26-2003, 06:03 PM
kuja is man,ive never doubted it,even the name gave it away

FinalFantasy_89
11-22-2003, 06:18 PM
My first impression was, "Huh?! Never mind, I'll find out later..." Looks like man and yet not quite like man? I heard he was supposed to be a woman in the Japanese version but I may be wrong...........

Black Waltz No3
11-23-2003, 02:57 AM
I'm glad he looks somewhat feminine. Camp bad guys rock. :)

And I did think he was pretty hot when I thought he was a woman. And now I still think he's hot. :-p

Thaliel
11-24-2003, 03:48 PM
Kuja's great, hot, amazing!

*huggles Kuja*

MY KUJA!!!

hi BTW (^.^)

Azure
11-26-2003, 03:35 PM
Feminine guys are hot. Kuja and Zidane are feminine. Therefore they are hot :love:

So pretty ^_^

K-chan
11-28-2003, 09:52 PM
Feminine guys are hot. Kuja and Zidane are feminine. Therefore they are hot

one word: bishonen. Handy little Japanese word, neh? ^_^

blue_midget192
11-28-2003, 10:15 PM
one word: bishonen. meaning?

MJN SEIFER
11-28-2003, 10:23 PM
He's A Tranny! Or a Cross Dresser or something!

(Not sure really)

Thaliel
11-29-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by blue_midget192
meaning?

Bishounen= Pretty boy

and yes, Kuja is such a bishi *drool*

Spatvark
11-29-2003, 10:32 AM
For you lot who think Kuja's lack of package is worrying, you must not have seen Vagrant Story's Sydney Losstarot XD

K-chan
11-29-2003, 06:55 PM
For you lot who think Kuja's lack of package is worrying, you must not have seen Vagrant Story's Sydney Losstarot XD

*ROFL* XD

Heath
11-30-2003, 12:01 PM
Also I like how people still confuse him and when you first see him he talks, and the name in the box is "Mysterious man".

little devil
06-29-2004, 12:58 PM
the first clip of him i thought he was a girl then i realised hes a BOY i couldn't stop laughing!!!!!

Del Murder
07-03-2004, 05:59 PM
Please don't post in old topics.