PDA

View Full Version : I need a banner.

Mr. Graves
08-31-2003, 01:13 AM
Yes, I've downloaded Freeware Abode Photoshop and Illustrator, but I'm completly in the dark about how those things work, what with so many controls and such. Plus, I have little artistic skill. If you're interested in making a banner for me, It'd be much appreciated. :) Please PM me for more details, please.

EDIT: Eternalshiva has offered to create one for me.

Pancaek
09-01-2003, 07:04 AM
The only thing I can say about trying to figure out the controls is just that. Experiment with them until you get a good feel for what does what, and then try make something. The only tip I can give you is to try layers, and love them. You can put different parts of your picture on the layers, so what you do on one layer won't affect the rest.

And how the heck did you get freeware Photoshop? Do you mean real freeware, or "freeware *cough wink nudge*"?

Mr. Graves
09-01-2003, 11:46 AM
I downloaded from download.com. Seriously.

Pancaek
09-01-2003, 06:09 PM
I had no idea you could get Photoshop there. Is it giving you any kind of a time limit before you have to buy it, though?

Mr. Graves
09-02-2003, 12:19 AM
Not that I know of. I think you can keep it, as nothing was said about a time limit.

eternalshiva
09-05-2003, 04:52 PM
You can also get the 7.0 version from the Adobe photoshop site ;p free trial and no time limit.. you just can't use the PSD files on other photoshops.

Oh yeah... I am still working on that banner!!

eternalshiva
09-06-2003, 03:22 PM
Here it is ;p

I hope this is ok... It's from X/1999.

here is the link:

http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/angelsofdarkness/havenbanner.gif