PDA

View Full Version : Question about my main man, Angelo.

ShadyMilkman
09-01-2003, 02:08 PM
Is there any way of preventing him from learning Angelo Cannon? That attack really sucks big time. I love Angelo to death, especially Invincible Moon, Angelo Search, Angelo Reverse and Recover (saved my butt on numerous occasions), I never let him learn Angelo Strike, cuz it sucks too. So, I'm hoping against aaaaalllll hope that there is a way to stop that silly little attack. I'm also hoping for a sequel to FFVIII.. and a sequel to FFIX... I have the FFIX sequel all written up myself :D If anybody is ever interested in hearing some of the begginings of it, just ask. I love sharng my "work" with you guys.

~*Crystal*~
09-01-2003, 09:28 PM
Just don't buy the Pet Pals magazine which talks about that move. Or simply, let Angelo learn all the other attacks, and when they're all finished, DON'T switch the cursor to learn that move, just leave it on a bar which is complete.

ShadyMilkman
09-01-2003, 09:33 PM
*clap clap* Did you ever even PLAY the game? Angelo already knows Cannon and Rush as soon as you get Rinoa. I was asking for a way to make him forget it or something.

Doomgaze
09-02-2003, 01:58 AM
No, you asked how to prevent him from learning it, implying that he had to learn it to use it.

ShadyMilkman
09-02-2003, 02:00 AM
Okaaay, you win. I appologize. But, is there some way to make it so that he doesn't know that move? It brings his value down so much.

Ifrit's Bodyguard
09-02-2003, 12:42 PM
Nope

ivory
09-06-2003, 09:46 PM
Hey ShadyMilkman? could you tell me about your story of how FFIX-2 should be? I want a sequel to ff9 but i don't know how they could make a story about it. that'd be cool if we could play as freya or eiko......:cool:

§håd0w
09-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Wasn't Angelo a girl?