PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Way to Die(Spoiler's like you wouldn't believe)

Vermachtnis
09-02-2003, 02:23 AM
Like the title said there will be spoilers so I don't be upset if you find out something you didn't want to know.

Also you might notice that some of the the people posted didn't technocally die, but you should know why I ment by it.

Reine
09-02-2003, 02:56 AM
The way Galuf died was cool. He was fighting Exdeath to protect his friends. Even though Exdeath reduced his HP to Zero in like two attacks, Galuf kept fighting to protect them. After he defeats Exdeath, Krile uses a variety of spells and items to heal the mortally wounded Galuf. The Elixirs, Phoenix Downs etc. failed because he was to badly damaged by spells like Flare, Holy and Meteo. He gave a Pendant to Krile, which passed all his abilities he had learnt to Krile. The party then vows to destroy Exdeath and avenge Galufs death. Does that bring back memories Omni Legacy?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-05-2003, 12:14 AM
Of course it's Galuf. You know Gilbert never actually died, though.

Daryl
09-05-2003, 12:26 AM
How could you forget Daryl of FFVI?

I voted "other" since she wasn't an option. C'mon, she died in a blaze of glory while doing what she loved best, flying her airship, the Falcon. She was the woman closest to the stars, man. How could you not list her?

[/rawk]

Outsider
09-05-2003, 08:23 PM
The coolest was Emperor Gestahl, betrayed by Kefka, his own general, he is killed and then Kefka kicks the old man out of the Floating continent

I can't remember now, but I'm pretty sure that Kefka presented us with his evil laugh at some point, while killing Gestahl. It was great.

ShadyMilkman
09-06-2003, 12:19 AM
I'm going with Josef from FFII.... He died so bravely... holding back that boulder so Firion and Gus and Maria could escape... ::Tear:::cry:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-06-2003, 02:32 AM
Yes. :aimcry:

Vermachtnis
09-06-2003, 02:33 AM
Crap I missed two. Sorry about Daryl and I haven't gotten anywhere in 2 yet.

And I know Gilbert didn't die, no one in 4 died but Tellah.

Rase
06-28-2004, 11:34 PM
First, only one person, Tellah, died in FFIV. Yang was found and healed by the Slyphs, Edward washed up on the beach near Toria, and Palom and Porom were healed by the Elder.

However, I voted for Palom and Porom, before they were healed. Up until they suddenly came back, I thought they died the best. Yang was second.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-29-2004, 12:12 AM
Old thread. Don't post.