PDA

View Full Version : perfection of ffvii

hydan
09-03-2003, 08:40 AM
i have finally achieve maxx 255 all stats with all chars!!
How did i do it??
Little to no sleep average (no,seriously!!)
morphed enemies in sunken plane, and other places such as gongaga with those mechanic dinosaur things that morph into power sources.
I have 99 of every possible item, even tissues!!
all perfected materia,
arguably the best chocobo ever!!(small course in 1.00.03, acording to stopwatch)
all i need to do now is figure out how to hack it or something so i cxan get it on my pc(from memcard) and show it off on the net, if it's possible.
when i figure otu to do that, i guarantee everyone who loads it will agree that it's the most perfect ff7 file.

*now trying to finish legion saga*

Loony BoB
09-03-2003, 11:27 AM
*pats* There, there. Someday it'll all be okay. *hugs you as a tear runs down his cheek* Someday...

HOOTERS
09-03-2003, 03:19 PM
Pfft...I did all that three years ago. And I didn't lose any sleep, in fact I did half of it while I was asleep. And I only hired the game and did it over one weekend. With the tv turned off. And I was underwater. And I only saved once. And I had no X button on my controller. And I completed 5 other FFs at the same time. And a degree in medicine. And I re-coded the game so you could revive Aeris. And then I re-coded the game into FVIII and mastered it in a day with my hands tied behind my back and using only the powers of my mind and several amputee helper monkeys with substantial credit card bills.

So please, come back when you've accomplished something at least half decent that the rest of us haven't already done like a thousand times.

Loony BoB
09-03-2003, 04:55 PM
*sigh* Never could get the ones with the substantial credit card bills... but by golly, I'll keep trying. >=/

Flying Mullet
09-03-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by hydan
i have finally achieve maxx 255 all stats with all chars!!
How did i do it??
Little to no sleep average (no,seriously!!)
morphed enemies in sunken plane, and other places such as gongaga with those mechanic dinosaur things that morph into power sources.
I have 99 of every possible item, even tissues!!
all perfected materia,
arguably the best chocobo ever!!(small course in 1.00.03, acording to stopwatch)
all i need to do now is figure out how to hack it or something so i cxan get it on my pc(from memcard) and show it off on the net, if it's possible.
when i figure otu to do that, i guarantee everyone who loads it will agree that it's the most perfect ff7 file.

Why?:conf:

Xander
09-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Hey guess what I did...I just played the game!

No gold chocobo, no knights of the round, man I even missed Yuffie's sidequest, and I didn't defeat Ruby or Emerald Weapon!

Guess that makes my FFVII file very imperfect :p

But hey....well done I guess :), maybe if I ever had the patience I would try and do something like that but...nah ..it's just not me :D

sykotikdevil
09-04-2003, 01:11 AM
The worst part would be mastering the materia. I don't have the patience to do that, expecially the summons.

Brian The Pink Shark
09-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Congrats Hydan maybe someday i will do that

§håd0w
09-05-2003, 12:05 AM
I find some of Hydan's claim to be a bit unrealistic. 99 of every item? Seems a bit unrealistic. The crystal sphere, or whatever its called, that you use in the North Crater. You can only get one of those

Strider
09-05-2003, 12:51 AM
You mean the Save Crystal? Yeah, you're right.

PhoenixAsh
09-05-2003, 07:57 AM
1/35 Soldiers would be pretty hard to get 99 of too. As are the weapons, Limit Break manuals (I think Great Gospel can be brought to 99, but that would be damn hard), Megalixers....
This feat gets a lot less impressive if your using the W-Item trick.

Props for getting 255 though. I never could be bothered with the stats, always focussed on materia.

Bahmant zero
09-05-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by hydan

legion saga is kool! i loved ff7 as the best ff but i never got 100% like defeating weapons, sometimes i nearly got there. those 1/32 soilders annoyed me for some reason.

Kenshin IV
09-06-2003, 04:19 AM
I've gotten all of Clouds limit breaks before Air Buster, the second boss (minus Omnislash, of course). That's only the small extent of what I've done with that game.

DarkNation
09-07-2003, 10:15 PM
I dont believe you even got 99 of all the items thatits actually possible to get. For example, that thing you can steal from gargantuas. I bet you dont have 99 of them, in fact i be you dont even have one of them, and if you even want to get one, youll have to start again. It would take so long to get 99 of them but what can you do. Anyway, you havent truly mastered ff7 till youve beaten the weapons without a controller plugged into your playstation. Thats takes alot of materia mastering......

§håd0w
09-07-2003, 10:33 PM
For example, that thing you can steal from gargantuas. I bet you dont have 99 of them, in fact i be you dont even have one of them, and if you even want to get one, youll have to start again

Where is this?