PDA

View Full Version : Which Kingdom Hearts party member do you prefer to use/like the most?

MateriaBladeVII
09-04-2003, 12:09 AM
Hey guys! Just wanted to know which party members were your favorites and which you preferred to use.

For me, it was a tie between Donald and Jack- so I chose Donald because I use him more. :giddy:

Jalbrean
09-04-2003, 03:07 AM
I like Beast the best. I'm a Beauty and the Beast fanatic, so I couldn't help but dig fighting along side him.

IamTidus
09-04-2003, 05:11 AM
I like Peter Pan! He's the coolest. He has that little tiny tooth pick for a weapon and he still can kick some ass.

Advent Child
09-05-2003, 12:32 AM
jack was the coolest, beast was the best.

the original team makest he best team for fighting though.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-05-2003, 01:25 AM
Peter Pan crows when he fights! Instant winner.

Sefie1999AD
09-05-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
Peter Pan crows when he fights! Instant winner.

Yeah, and your party (including Peter Pan) can fly while in the Neverland, and I really like flying. But Ariel was still my favorite party member. xD But you know, Cloud would have become my favorite if he had joined the group.

Kenshin IV
09-05-2003, 07:13 PM
It doesn't matter, they're all equally as useless. You could easily do that whole game with just Sora.

Madonna
09-05-2003, 09:53 PM
Exactly. I simply ignored switching members out and only gave Donald and Goofy items before boss battles came up.

MateriaBladeVII
09-05-2003, 11:51 PM
Geez- what do you guys got against Donald and Goofy anyway? I think they're great. And if you really didn't care about your party members, something is wrong! What kind of KH fans are you? They're a major part of the storyline! :sweatdrop

The party members really add to the experience- if it was only Sora doing the fighting, it wouldn't be half as fun as it is. Donald and Goofy bring such humor to this game- I love it! And you mean to tell me that you didn't think Aladdin, Jack Skellington, Peter Pan, and Beast were badass? They were awesome! Ariel was so cute in battle, too. I could care less about Tarzan, though.

I just don't understand why there are so many Disney haters out there! :rolleyes:

Kenshin IV
09-06-2003, 05:21 PM
I love Donald and Goofy, and everyone else. I'm a big fan of Disney's works. I also never said it would be more fun if it was Sora only, I agree that it wouldn't... Still doesn't deny the fact that all of the supporting characters were pretty much useless in that game. It's one thing I'd like to see worked on in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Madonna
09-06-2003, 05:28 PM
*falls off a ledge or uses an item unnecessarily* I loved their interaction in the story, it's just like Kenny said: they suck in a fight. Gwarsh, I didn't mean to sound hostile.

Plus, it's simply better to have those two around so you don't have to revisit places you don't want to so you can get trinities. *shrugs* Another reason I didn't switch.

Kenshin IV
09-06-2003, 05:33 PM
Never, ever equip items on supporting characters. That's one lesson I learned very quickly. XD

Not that items are really all that important, mind you. =| They're really only useful for the battles with Kurt Zisa, the Phantom, and Sephiroth. =\

MateriaBladeVII
09-06-2003, 06:39 PM
I beg to differ- I depend on Donald and Goofy for the use of items and healing like all the time. They're really quite useful. You probably just didn't configure their settings right- that can be a problem for some people to never set them just right for using items in moderate amounts.

When I go into battle, I rarely use items myself and just let Donald and Goofy take care of me when I go to town on the Heartless. Plus, Donald's magic disposes of Heartless quite fast and some of Goofy's abilities like MP Gift really helps with using abilities in excessive amounts.

They really aren't useless at all. :goofy:

ChibiInuYasha
09-09-2003, 12:47 AM
Jack Skelington for the simple fact that he looks so kool! ^^ But other than taht I like Donald, his magic is the roxxorz

eternalshiva
09-18-2003, 05:09 PM
Goofy's good for items but I am a Little Mermaid SUPER FAN and I have to say that Ariel was a tad annoying but once you got the hang of it WHAM! I was sucked in! And I agree with Jalbrean, Beast does rock >.<

Edgar Roni-Figaro
09-26-2003, 02:23 AM
Goofy, Goofy Goofy!

he's so awesome in every way, I mean how many other video game characters run around attackign with a shield.

Plus My favorite part during battles would be jsut to press triangle a lot and lsiten to them say their phrases.

"Dotn give up!"

Nephiliam
09-26-2003, 06:20 PM
For me, it is Beast. He is strong, and reliable. ^_~ He can also knock things down.

zacks_clone
09-27-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Sephiroth1999AD
Yeah, and your party (including Peter Pan) can fly while in the Neverland, and I really like flying. But Ariel was still my favorite party member. xD But you know, Cloud would have become my favorite if he had joined the group.

Yes!Cloud woulda kicked some serious butt!;)

I'd have to say....Hm...Areil(or how ever its spelt

Garnet Alexandros
10-27-2003, 12:16 AM
Jack wears black
He is the mack!

Sorry..:p

So...yeah..Jack Rocks. Go him.:rolleyes2

Vaan
11-25-2003, 07:09 AM
The first time I heard Donald and Goofy's wonderfully original voices I had a wide smile on my face. What can I say, I love 'em.
And Donald and Goofy are the ones that give Sora his strength. Well, maybe not literally, but story-wise, yeah.

Jack
11-25-2003, 07:49 PM
The original party. I hated all the other surporting characters becasue they wern't that great and were only useful in their worlds.

I'd like to see surporting characters become more useful in KH2, because I liked the idea, it just wasn't implemented properly.

Heartless Guardian
11-26-2003, 12:03 AM
I'd rather have just Sora. Granted, the others have really saved me multiple times, but I think it'd be intresting to have a mode with just Sora, like a challenge level.

origionally posted by Kenshin IVNot that items are really all that important, mind you. =| They're really only useful for the battles with Kurt Zisa, the Phantom, and Sephiroth. =\

You can only fight Sephiroth with Sora, it's a one-on-one battle.

Azure
11-26-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Edgar Roni-Figaro
Plus My favorite part during battles would be jsut to press triangle a lot and lsiten to them say their phrases.

"Dotn give up!"

I loved that! It was so cute!!
"Hold on!" "Sora!" Aww ^_^
I loved Donald and Goofy. In fact I loved all the supporting characters too. There really wasn't one I disliked, but my favourite would have to be Aladdin.I jus' love him anyways.

I wish you could of had more female characters in your party. You only got Ariel. Maybe they should have allowed you to have one of the Princess', or Kairi.

Lord Xehanort
11-26-2003, 11:50 PM
In the early game, I used Goofy and anyone else I could! Donald just kept dying over and over and over again. But when Donald got about 7 MP, lots of MP restoring Abilities and a decent Defense, and when Goofy learned MP Gift and had 3 MP to use it on, Donald and Goofy became unstoppable.

Seifer Almasy
12-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Beast by far.Look at his strength stat!Also,he was a great bodyguard when Riku nicked the Keyblade.

Daydrius
12-06-2003, 10:52 PM
I think they should have had at least a few FF party members, I have nothing against disney, but I think there was too little square. The fight with Sephiroth was soo much fun, especially on low levels...I just paused the game, pumped up the volume, and listened to some real good music

Seifer Almasy
12-07-2003, 02:44 PM
^Yup. How bout Leon. You should be able to hire party members.

Psychotic
12-07-2003, 08:05 PM
Jack Skellington is just that damn l337!

Heartless Guardian
12-08-2003, 10:53 PM
I just thought of this like yesterday at 10:30pm, but it might be intresting to see Robin Hood somewhere in the game.

Ashi
12-14-2003, 10:21 AM
I can't really remember who I used. I liked Donald, Jack and Peter Pan.

Xander
12-14-2003, 11:57 PM
I didn't know you got to fight along Beast! *excited now* (I have 3/4 worlds left :p)

I like Goofy, I found him the most helpful at first, although I don't usually take much notice of what my other party members are doing ^_^;
Whenever I got a chance to bring in a new member, I'd take Donald out, because he kept dying near the beginning :p He's better now though has some more abilities and is proving more useful although Goofy is at quite a higher level.

Of Disney characters, so far, I loved using Ariel she kicked butt :)

Daydrius - I don't think it was a problem that you didn't have FF party members... I thought they put about the right amount of FF in. I wouldn't have wanted them to overdo it and make it more FF than Kingdom Hearts because it's not FF, it's a new game.

And Square doesn't have to mean FF, Square made Sora, Riku and Kairi.... I thought the way that the FF cameos appeared made it exciting to see them (especially Cloud!) but I don't really mind that they weren't members of your party. If I wanted to play with FF characters I'd play an FF game :p

eternalshiva
12-15-2003, 01:16 PM
omg I love you AGAIN Xander *hugs* Ariel kicks ARSE.

m4tt
12-16-2003, 02:50 PM
I almost alway stook Donald out at other worlds. He used up his MP way to quickly, so he wouldn't be able to do crap for me. Until later on in the game, he'd always be on the bench.

Peter Pan or Tarzan are neat.

Ryth
12-23-2004, 02:51 PM
Hmmmm Tarzan, Alladin, or Beast.......

Not Beast because of his sucky MP. So Alladin or Tarzan hmmmmm.... I'll say Tarzan!

kaizer21
12-23-2004, 04:36 PM
I beg to differ- I depend on Donald and Goofy for the use of items and healing like all the time. They're really quite useful. You probably just didn't configure their settings right- that can be a problem for some people to never set them just right for using items in moderate amounts.

When I go into battle, I rarely use items myself and just let Donald and Goofy take care of me when I go to town on the Heartless. Plus, Donald's magic disposes of Heartless quite fast and some of Goofy's abilities like MP Gift really helps with using abilities in excessive amounts.

They really aren't useless at all. :goofy:

before i thought that they were very useless, but since the can heal you and restore ur mp, i keep them on my party despite having other choices :D

Morrow
01-03-2005, 08:33 PM
Peter Pan is a legend

KuRt
01-09-2005, 12:26 PM
It doesn't matter, they're all equally as useless. You could easily do that whole game with just Sora.

thatś true. I didn´t even give them any items ´cause when i gave them some potions in the early moments of game, they just used them form fun. Like even if I customized them to use items ONLY IN EMERGENCY they used ALL items when they lost over 2 hp.. And When u have to make the spells for white mushrooms, they just stand between u and the mushroom, so no idea what that mushroom is doing..

Dark Sage
01-20-2005, 08:40 AM
Jack Skellington is the most interesting. What a shame that this film wasn't show in our country.
I don't know why everyone hate Donald and Goofy. I think they are best party members.