PDA

View Full Version : Dont look at WHY!!! come here. now. over here.

Inuyasha23
09-04-2003, 02:07 AM
I like to play because they are great games and being number one. but these games are just interactive stories so finding out whats going to ahppen is the best part.

crono_logical
09-04-2003, 03:17 AM
Just more RPGs to beat for me, although they're not the best at all aspects of RPGs :p Especially music and battle system :p

Pancaek
09-04-2003, 03:30 AM
When I first get an FF, I play it both for fun and to find out what'll happen. After I've already beaten it, I at least have a general idea of what goes on, so then it's just for fun. Depending on the FF, sometimes it's even more fun the second time around because then I know what I'm doing and how to make my characters stronger. The best part of any RPG is developing your characters and watching them grow.

Angel_Reaper
09-13-2003, 09:52 PM
I just love playing it. I love the characters. And i love to help my Boyfriend who has a hard time getting through it. (Now he is finally playing FF8. ) I love it when i know somethings he dont :D . BUt i just do it for fun. Gotta love the game. ;)

I luv Tidus
06-29-2004, 09:49 PM
I love playing ff games cuz they are just the best and if any1 says they're crap then they are gay.
I LUV PLAYING FF 10 CUZ I LOVE TIDUS!!!

m4tt
07-01-2004, 10:05 PM
Please don't revive old threads...