PDA

View Full Version : Any comp. graphic artists out there?

ShadyMilkman
09-05-2003, 02:17 AM
I thought of a limit break and was wondering if anyone thought they could just show me what it would look like.

BLOOD MOON
Basically, get a character with a sword weapon. The camera zooms in to his face and he slowly pulls the sword past half of his face and you see a reflection of half of a red moon. Then he jumps up and hangs in the air, spinning his sword in front of him slow at first then faster. So fast you can see the complete reflection of the blood moon. Then red beams of light shoot out of the sword and attack all the enemies multiple times.

Not like straight read beams... but kinda like the Holy animation from FFT, but red and shooting out of a sword. But, if this is just lame in your opinion or not worth your time, just let me know. If you can do it, please let me know and send it to me. I'd appreciate it a whole lot. Thanks guys. Bye

Advent Child
09-06-2003, 05:52 AM
that's a LOT of work to do just so you can see it. 3d computer graphics are pretty tedious to do.

but I guess it would make a pretty cool limit.

ShadyMilkman
09-06-2003, 06:13 PM
You're right, that is too much work. I wonder if I could submit the idea to Squaresoft and see if they like it. Who knows, maybe we'll see it in like FFXXV someday or something lol

§håd0w
09-07-2003, 10:55 PM
I have acsess to an animation studio, and I can also do similar things on my laptop. Send me some pics of what you want, and I might be able to do something. But it sounds like it would be super dope.

ShadyMilkman
09-09-2003, 02:04 AM
Is dope a good thing?...Anyway, I suck really bad with Comp. art junk. So, I've never made a picture of the computer, but I drew some things.. dunno what I did with them. I'll go draw some more and scan them. My drawings aren't great either. My friend Boyd asked me: "Where did you get those caveman pantings?!?!?" when he saw my drawings of a character I made. His name was Mace Falchion. Obviously, those are both medieval weapons... and I combined them to make a really cool sword for him. :D So... umm... if "dope" is good, I'll be drawing up some sketches and sending right over ASAP.

Thanks a million.

Advent Child
09-09-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by ShadyMilkman
Obviously, those are both medieval weapons... and I combined them to make a really cool sword for him.
like SWORDCHUCKS

§håd0w
09-09-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by ShadyMilkman
Is dope a good thing?...Anyway, I suck really bad with Comp. art junk. So, I've never made a picture of the computer, but I drew some things.. dunno what I did with them. I'll go draw some more and scan them. My drawings aren't great either. My friend Boyd asked me: "Where did you get those caveman pantings?!?!?" when he saw my drawings of a character I made. His name was Mace Falchion. Obviously, those are both medieval weapons... and I combined them to make a really cool sword for him. :D So... umm... if "dope" is good, I'll be drawing up some sketches and sending right over ASAP.

Thanks a million.

Yes, dope is a good thing. I think it's just an American word, so don't feel bad if you haven't heard it yet. I'll see what I can do.

ShadyMilkman
09-10-2003, 01:00 AM
Okay okay, I know that drawing sucks, but I warned you. That's one of my caveman paintings, ya know. Please don't use a character like that guy... he looks horrible... as does the rest of the drawing. I just hope it gave you a general idea. If all I did was further confuse you, jus tell me. Oh and I'm from Tennessee. I'm very American.... but I've still never heard dope... is it the equivalen of cool? Ya know, cool.... like me :cool:

§håd0w
09-10-2003, 01:46 AM
Pretty much. I'll see what I can do with these. I know some other people who are really good. So if I can;t do anything I'll send it to them

ShadyMilkman
09-12-2003, 02:07 AM
Heeeeeeere's Mace!

This drawing is a bit better... still a caveman painting though. lol