PDA

View Full Version : Cecil/Kain/Rosa = Squall/Seifer/Rinoa (Spoiler)

MJN SEIFER
09-06-2003, 02:58 PM
Not much in personality but Their Story is Similar!!

Cecil/Squall

Are Pretty cold at first

Can't let their "Intrests" (Rinoa Rosa) Get in the way

Have Dificuly Going against orders

Rosa/Rinoa:

Intrests of the Hero

Dificult and detirmed

Had relations with both

Kain/Seifer:

Have always Rivaled The Hero

Use to date the "Intrest" of the Hero!!

Both Dissapear Early

Both Turn Bad!!!!

HMMMMM?!

Outsider
09-06-2003, 07:40 PM
You're making it too simple. Cecil wasn't cold in the beggining, he was a villain. And he had regrets for attacking Mysidia. Squall was merely a dumbass.

Kain wasn't bad, he was being controlled by Golbez. And he wasn't Cecil's rival, they were like best friends.

Anyway, I'll point a difference.

Cecil/Kain/Rosa - Great.

Squall/Rinoa/Seifer - Ridiculous.

See? There's a HUGE diference, after all.

TheAbominatrix
09-07-2003, 08:16 PM
Exactly. Rosa really loved Cecil, and she was true to her friendship with Kain. Rinoa just wanted some pretty lovin', she didnt even care when her boyfriend 'died'. She didnt give a damn about any of them. So there.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-07-2003, 11:19 PM
Cecil also loved Rosa from the very beginning and never once brushed her off.

Outsider
09-08-2003, 12:53 AM
Hey, I forgot to talk about Rosa, but it would be much like what Abominatrix and Kawaii already said...

Rinoa was just a love-starving girl, and Rosa was so much more than that.

Nevermore
09-08-2003, 07:10 PM
You're making it too simple. Cecil wasn't cold in the beggining, he was a villain. And he had regrets for attacking Mysidia. Squall was merely a dumbass.

Watch my car when you get out of yours.;)

Indeed, Squall is a retarded self pitying jerk, and I find it hard to believe all those people stuck with him that long.

Cecil was never really a villain though, he took the path of the Black Knight as was instructed to him by the King, and had no idea about any of the ''King's'' intentions nor of his actual persona.
Cecil felt great shame at what he did, and decided oppression much early in the game.

And Seifer's just an idiot.

Flying Mullet
09-08-2003, 07:21 PM
I know I'm repeating a littl eof what's been said above, but here's my summary

Originally posted by MJN SEIFER
Not much in personality but Their Story is Similar!!
Cecil/Squall
Are Pretty cold at first
Can't let their "Intrests" (Rinoa Rosa) Get in the way
Have Dificuly Going against orders
Cecil had a lot of personality and you see this in the first five minutes of the game when he is torn in his thoughts on the attack on Mysidia and the King's orders vs. his personal feelings on the matter. He never was cold, he has a lot of dialogue through out the game where he makes it clear to everyone what his thoughts and feelings are. Also, Cecil has no problems going against orders. After the attack on Mysidia he questions the King, after which he delivers the package, after which he decides to rebel. He never had difficulty denoucing the king, he just needed proof before he did.

Rosa/Rinoa:
Intrests of the Hero
Dificult and detirmed
Had relations with both
They both had interests in the hero, but Rosa had a much more vested and sincere interest than Rinoa did. Everything else here I agree with.

Kain/Seifer:
Have always Rivaled The Hero
Use to date the "Intrest" of the Hero!!
Both Dissapear Early
Both Turn Bad!!!!
Kain was Cecil's friend while Seifer and Squall were rivals, almost(and somewhat eventually)enemies. I don't remember Rosa and Kain ever dating. True, Kain was interested in Rosa, but that was as far as that ever went. True, they both disappear early. Kain wasn't bad, he was being controlled.

You do have a couple of similarities in that list, but the are small minor ones, and the same similarites could probably be drawn between any of the characters in any Final Fantasy.