PDA

View Full Version : Starting Jobs (The pole I promised.)

Valarm
09-07-2003, 12:50 AM
Curious what everyone thought the most important starting job in reference to party’s (which would be the most sought after)?

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-07-2003, 05:12 PM
I would think white mages because sooo many people don't like playing the part of the healer....

So parties will be looking for people willing to be the healer...... Thats my guess......

I think there will be tonnes of warriors and black mages soo they won't be in demand by parties.....

i90east
09-08-2003, 07:17 AM
Good thinking. I'm going to be a white mage :D I don't need to kick a**, I do enough of that in FF6.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-08-2003, 12:28 PM
I am in a clan already so theres no need for me to worry about if a party will care what I am....

The WLA Rules....

Windurst Liberation Army

CloudS_1
09-08-2003, 05:26 PM
There would be a high demand for white mages b/c of the healing spells. Then, there would be a demand for Red Mages and all warrior classes. Red mages b/c their physical strength is almost equal to their magical strength and b/c at level 16 they begin to learn sword magic to support warriors. Warriors would be in high demand b/c they can hack and slash through many enemies and the White mage can heal and/or the Red mage can heal or attack physically or magically. The Black mages would come in handy the most when enemies have a high defense with low magic defense or when enemies have elemental weaknesses. They would be more usefull in these situations because they could cast Black magic quicker than a Red mage (b/c RMs don't specialize in black magic).

Valarm
09-09-2003, 12:11 AM
I thought White Mage especially if you picked Beast Master for the Secondary Job would be the best. Since healers could heal party members and there pets. And the pet could act as a tank too. Making that player, depending what kind of pet they had, one of the most valuable. Plus this would be a great way to solo too I think.