PDA

View Full Version : Poll 2, Secondary Jobs

Valarm
09-07-2003, 12:57 AM
Curious what everyone thought the most important seconday job in reference to party’s (which would be the most sought after)?

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-07-2003, 05:08 PM
would depend on your main class and your role in the party.....

If your a healer.....

Or a fighter....

or a mage.....

inlineskating29
09-07-2003, 10:16 PM
can u have a mane job as your subjob

like thief then warrior im pretty shure u can

ps im so happy i just pre-orderd ffxi

Jeristo
09-07-2003, 10:26 PM
Slightly off topic here, but I was just wondering if it is possible to have an advanced job as a main job and a sub job....such as Paladin/dark knight...?

Tom Morello
09-08-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Jeristo
Slightly off topic here, but I was just wondering if it is possible to have an advanced job as a main job and a sub job....such as Paladin/dark knight...?

Yes :D

This poll isn't for most sought out sub job... it's the most sought out advanced job...

I would say paladin, because they are the best tanks...

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-08-2003, 12:32 PM
Really Taerdin beacuse it Says "most important seconday job in reference to party’s (which would be the most sought after)?"

Most Saught after Secondary job by Party's.

Maybey I am not understanding it Taerdin......

Valarm
09-09-2003, 12:09 AM
I thought Beast Master with White Mage would be the best. Since healers could heal party members and there pets. And the pet could act as a tank too. Making that player, depending what kind of pet they had, one of the most valuable. Plus this would be a great way to solo too I think.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-09-2003, 07:23 AM
Valarm....Your Just Copy and pasting your posts now......:mad2:

C'Mon....at least write it out again so it looks differn't than it does in the other thread.........:p

Valarm
09-09-2003, 09:31 AM
The first sentence is different. :D