PDA

View Full Version : Busy Citys

Valarm
09-09-2003, 02:00 AM
Everyone who has mentioned a city has mentioned Windurst. Is because it has more players hanging out there, its closer to better quests, has a better spawn of bestiary, or just more resources in general.

I was curious what city usually has the most players hanging around in it and which city most newbie’s chose to start there characters in if its not there home city.

And is there any thing in a new players title that lets the other players know there newbie’s such as the world "young" or there name is a different color?

Lionx
09-09-2003, 08:11 AM
We just have a knack here for windurst thats all.

Windurst-More magic stuff, good for mages, tarus, and mithras.

Bastok-Armor and stuff good, great for WARs/tankers, galkas, and humes

SanDoria-Weapons, good for MNKs/dmgers, and elvaans.

No city will be deserted and all will be pretty much evenly balanced in population especially when u travel or go to other countries for specific trade guilds(not LS). Also every city has newb areas and none out weight the other dramatically.

And is there any thing in a new players title that lets the other players know there newbie’s such as the world "young" or there name is a different color?

I dont understand, plz clarify.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-10-2003, 04:38 AM
No there isn't anything in a newbs name to show they are a newb....

Because if you put somthing in your name its probably perminant......

So then 2 years from now you'll still be "[NeWb]Valarm"
if thats what you named your character....

Maybey there is a NamingWay or Name Change thing but I havent heard anything about it yet.

However as I said Before newbs will be easily recognized by them constantly saying "Whats a Link Shell?"

Valarm
09-11-2003, 04:01 AM
No, I didn't mean that you the player would put this title there. But rather in some games like EQ and Ultima Online when you first install the game and start playing under the name you gave yourself is a title like newb or young. Letting other players know you just started playing the game. And after a certain amount of game time or reaching so many skill points the title of newb or young disappears.

Seifer Lionheart
09-11-2003, 06:46 PM
You can probobly tell if they are a new player by their level, or, you can ask!

Lionx
09-12-2003, 01:43 AM
Naw dont ask thats pretty rude.

They have a title for you for every quest u do. Something like New Best of the West Recruit would say that they are new and just accepted a mission if they are low lvled.

But you can change it alot so theres no definete way.

Valarm
09-12-2003, 03:07 AM
Thanks Lionx for all you help. I checked out your guy’s site which is really nice, I hope ours will look that good when I finish it and get it up. I was wondering who I would talk too of your 3 staff members about forming an alliance between our smaller guild and the 3 larger linkshells of the Glorious Alliance.

Lionx
09-12-2003, 08:07 AM
Well Warrior of Light is the main head man so PM him if u want. But he isnt always on, so PM Dark Firebrand too. If you need help of the sort PM me either here or on that forum about Qs and help.

Current Title: Black Dragon Slayer ;)

Seifer Lionheart
09-12-2003, 02:41 PM
Yeah, your right about the rank, thats if you do the missions and everything. Then again you could just like leveling up and not doing the missions.

Valarm
09-13-2003, 05:42 AM
I sure will, although I might not met the requirements of your Constitution in reguards to Section 4 since I hope are numbers will grow greatly after time. So I will wait till we have posted your Doctrine then PM one of them or you. Thanks.

Tom Morello
09-13-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by lionx
Well Warrior of Light is the main head man so PM him if u want. But he isnt always on, so PM Dark Firebrand too. If you need help of the sort PM me either here or on that forum about Qs and help.

Deja Vu XD

Lionx
09-13-2003, 11:12 PM
Well Taerdin the WLA are still allies to us, and i am still part of WLA. Dont mistake that we arent -_-