PDA

View Full Version : Question 'bout E-Skills

Vermachtnis
09-10-2003, 12:25 AM
The question is if I already have an E-Skill can I cast it on another party member with that particular E-Skill and they'll learn it. I ask because I only have Trine once and everything that teaches it is dead.
Thanx in advance.

EDIT: And if anyone knows the best way to get the Chocobuckle E-Skill PLZ tell me.

Big D
09-10-2003, 07:54 AM
Hmm. I don't think it's possible for one character to teach an e-skill to another. Pity, really. I wouldn't mind having a few extra Shadow Flares...

As for Chocobuckle... go to the Mideel Island. Encounter a Chocobo. Feed it Greens - Pahsana, I think, but just try 'em all to be sure. Then use Lv 4 Suicide on it. It'll go nuts and counter with Chocobuckle.:) :choc:

Nevermore
09-11-2003, 04:47 PM
Hum...to learn Chocobuckle, you need to use the enemy skill Lv4 Suicide, however this will only work on a level 16 chocobo. Those can be found near the chocobo ranch, just use Sense to find out what level it is. And it's not necessary to feed it any specific greens, or any greens at all. I just used it and it countered with Chocobuckle.

Kindo
09-11-2003, 05:31 PM
A party member can't teach another party member an E-skill. Sorry.

And I always get my Chockobuckle from the tracks west of Mideel. I think I usually use Mimeet Greens, always worked for me. But I don't think it matter.

§håd0w
09-11-2003, 10:52 PM
I remember getting L4S... but I can't remember where I got it from. What enemy has it?

Big D
09-11-2003, 11:49 PM
Those sneaky little squirrels near Bone Village. Trickplay, they're called.

Kindo
09-12-2003, 08:15 AM
Also outside the chocobo farm. Mu I think is its name.

Big D
09-12-2003, 08:28 AM
Oh yeah. However, a Mu is very unlikely to use it unless you're Manipulating it, right?

§håd0w
09-12-2003, 10:27 PM
Alright cool. Because I remember having it as soon as got my first chocobo, but I couldn't remember from where