PDA

View Full Version : JapaneseNamesVS EnglishNAMEs

MJN SEIFER
09-10-2003, 08:00 PM
Just wondering What you prefer I'll give you some examples!!

Uk/Jap

SancuryKeep/Sancury Gauardian

Winner = Jap

Spathi/Swords

Winner = Both Crap

Seymour/Seymour Solus
Winner = Jap (Yes They have surnames there!!)

Tidus/Tida
Winner =Uk

Yojimbo/BodyGuard
Winner =Uk (BodyGards to obvious)

SeymourNATUS/SeymourEVOLVE
Winner=Uk (Definatly)

Both Seymour Flux and Omnis Win as well their Japanese Counting Parts are "SeymourEND-EVOLVE" and SeymourFINAL-EVOLVE Which is abit stupid really though it does kinda trick you into thinking that the 3rd was last

:p Your oopinions plez

ChibiInuYasha
09-10-2003, 08:38 PM
Yuna/Yunaa
hmm...help me out on this one
Auron/Aron
English wins
That's all I know :cry:

Xander
09-10-2003, 10:04 PM
SancuryKeep/Sancury Gauardian - Sanctuary Guardian, it just makes more sense and sounds cooler.

Spathi/Swords - I like swords :)

Seymour/Seymour Solus - Er just Seymour is good enough for me

Tidus/Tida - Tidus, and I shall always pronounce it Tie-dus even if that is wrong :p

Yojimbo/BodyGuard - Yojimbo, it's just a cool name, and especially fun renaming him to Yo!Jimbo.

SeymourNATUS/SeymourEVOLVE - SeymourNatus, erm I dunno not much difference here, cos I didn't even know he was called Natus..

Both Seymour Flux and Omnis Win as well their Japanese Counting Parts are "SeymourEND-EVOLVE" and SeymourFINAL-EVOLVE Which is abit stupid really though it does kinda trick you into thinking that the 3rd was last - I prefer Seymour Flux and Omnis too, sounds more exciting than "end-evolve" or "final evolve"

And while we are on the subject... should Yuna say Arigato (thank you) or I love you to Tidus at the end? I vote for "I love you" definately *cries* I'm just a big romantic :p