PDA

View Full Version : Which ff character can you mostly relate to?

Hikaru
09-11-2003, 03:50 AM
Hehe, my first thread here by the way eventhough i always post replys.Anyways, which ff character do you relate to?And why?Think about their personality and feelings.

Mostly i relate to rinny,selphie,and lagunie because im very cheerful,energetic,and caring(i guess).I'm kinda talkative for some reasons too and I like to say anything in my mind like my feelings for example.Hee, i have so much reasons why i relate with them but now its your turn:D

Kindo
09-11-2003, 11:57 AM
Definitely Vincent. A loving and caring person whose heart is in pain because he can't be with the one he loves, and he was also unable to protect her (or something like that), I don't know really.... but yeah, I probably relate most to him.

Xander
09-11-2003, 08:05 PM
Squall in a way cos he's really anti social and quiet which I am like a bit but...I don't think I'm as rude or grumpy as him!

Out of the others, maybe Yuna cos she's kinda quiet too and I've always been like a workaholic trying to do really well at school/college like her working at being a summoner. Plus I think I'm quite caring like her.... I don't know there isn't really one character that I can relate to the most, just parts of me in many of them.....

Flying Mullet
09-11-2003, 08:07 PM
Cid. I just want everyone to sit down and drink their god-damn tea!

Jebus
09-11-2003, 09:59 PM
I'm don't fit with any of the characters too well, but I guess I'm more like Squall because I'm apathetic, and anti-social.

However, when I do talk, I talk alot, and loudly, plus I swear alot, and am friendly to people I know and don't hate.

i90east
09-12-2003, 01:17 AM
Believe it or not, Gau of FF6. He doesn't say much because he never has anything to say that contributes to the conversation at hand. He's an innocent kid in an adult world. That's how I feel.

Daryl
09-12-2003, 02:53 AM
Terra and Daryl of FFVI both have different aspects of my personality (although I imagine the personality I gave Daryl is why I think she is similar to me, since we didn't really learn much about her).

I also feel I can relate to Freya, of FFIX, even though she and I are actually pretty different. Hm. And Faris, of FFV, maybe... and maybe also a little Kefka now and then.

The Man
09-12-2003, 03:02 AM
Terra, beyond question. Used to be a lot of Kain, too, but I don't feel that way so much anymore.

Imperia
09-12-2003, 04:36 PM
Hmmm... So many heroines... I can relate to several of the heroines. I can relate to both Aeris and Tifa. I have Aeris' charm yet I also have Tifa's gentleness. I can also relate to Garnet a lot, too. I'm classy, and I love being elegant. I can also relate to Relm. I'm an artist like she is, and I can be very boisterous and hot-blooded like her.:)

Angel_Reaper
09-13-2003, 08:36 PM
Oh boy, theres alot i have related to but here it goes.....~ahem~ Auron cause everyone i know wants and counts on me to give them advice even if they dont take it :rolleyes2 . Rikku and Cid i love machinery :D . Cloud cause i can act cold and dont give a crap about things people thinks its improtant . Vincent :o that will be kept to myself, Zidane one word pervert ;) :D . Thats all I think :erm: :riiight:

Outsider
09-13-2003, 11:38 PM
... I wish I could say Locke, or Setzer, or Kain, or Shadow... But I'm not like any of those great characters, that I like so much...

The one character that I'm most like is Squall, because I'm a dumbass, just like him... You people won't believe how much I hate myself for saying that.

Now excuse me, I'm going to slit my own throat.

Radje
09-14-2003, 10:55 PM
Probably Cloud. I act like i don't care but when i'm needed i'll be there and help to my fullest.

Phoenix729
09-14-2003, 11:09 PM
Sephiroth. Cold, calculating. He finds what he desires and he takes it

Octavious
09-14-2003, 11:46 PM
Auron, because whenever it's someones problem or something I'm like, "Well thats your problem." I love his quotes, how he makes people think. I dunno though, I didn't put much thought into the question.

black orb
09-15-2003, 02:29 AM
>>> Fighter, I like swords..

Breine
09-15-2003, 07:08 PM
Quistis.

We have almost the same personality and I can relate to almost everything she says and does...

Mr. Graves
09-15-2003, 07:59 PM
Squall. I react to everything pretty much the same as him. Before Disc 3, that is.

MagicKnight Locke
09-16-2003, 02:02 PM
i link to garland,vincent and squall.

Im a dark little person.EVILLLLL!!!

White Raven
09-16-2003, 03:12 PM
Vivi...he's so nice, helping and always trying to do what is best for everybody. But he is so misunderstood in the meantime, except for the people who actually know him...

Princess
09-27-2003, 04:38 PM
I'm new here- this is one of my first posts..
Well anyways, it would probably be Squall..
I'm quiet and reserved.. And shy..

zacks_clone
09-27-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Phoenix729
Sephiroth. Cold, calculating. He finds what he desires and he takes it

Yes.I would say Sephiroth aswell.Bent on one thing,brooding,cold,striving to reach your goal no matter what the cost,the truth can really mess me/us up...

And Vincent and Cloud would be my other two.Cloud:Cold,abit messed up,but kind and caring despite everything else.And Vincent:Cold,brooding,yet very caring underneith that cold side we show the world

Zifnab
09-27-2003, 10:02 PM
Gordon (FF2). He tried so hard to be brave and strong, but in the end he just didn't have the strength to fight alone.

Advent Child
09-28-2003, 06:56 AM
cloud.

MJN SEIFER
09-30-2003, 05:14 PM
This is Tough.....

But I'm Kinda A cross Between Bartz (FFV) And..............TIDUS!!(FFX) Yeah I know these to guys are Hated Characters but I SAY THERE Cool! And can Kinda Relate to them

I Get Easily Exited (Both)
I don't Understand much under new suroundings (Tidus)
I don't Like High!! (Bartz)
I like Swiming (Tidus)
My Choice Of Weapon is a Sword (Both)
But I probably wouldn't know what to do in a fight :D (Tidus)
I Get Musical Ideas out of knowhere! (Bartz)
I am Devoted To my Freinds (Both-TidusEspecialy)

So there ya go!!

Angel_Reaper
10-01-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by MJN SEIFER
This is Tough.....

But I'm Kinda A cross Between Bartz (FFV) And..............TIDUS!!(FFX) Yeah I know these to guys are Hated Characters but I SAY THERE Cool! And can Kinda Relate to them

I Get Easily Exited (Both)
I don't Understand much under new suroundings (Tidus)
I don't Like High!! (Bartz)
I like Swiming (Tidus)
My Choice Of Weapon is a Sword (Both)
But I probably wouldn't know what to do in a fight :D (Tidus)
I Get Musical Ideas out of knowhere! (Bartz)
I am Devoted To my Freinds (Both-TidusEspecialy)

So there ya go!!

hey who says people hates Titus. I like him. Even though he cant fight well. But I do like him. :D

Kahless
10-20-2003, 08:34 PM
a mix actually.

rikku
tidus
and auron

Angel_Eyes
10-21-2003, 11:52 AM
A mixture of characters really.

I'm kinda like Garnet in the sense that she can fend for herself, but realises there are times when she needs rescuing. Also, I'm like Locke in the sense that he dosen't delve into his emotions much, and tends to stay happy-go-lucky most of the time. And that he's always willing to help people out ^_^

UNBREAKABLE
10-22-2003, 04:56 PM
Well id have to say im most like Cloud, because i can always seem to be moody, or like as if i dont care what anyone else thinks when deep down i am always there and always ready to go.

Ravin
07-28-2004, 06:54 PM
I'd say Squall, only because he's calm, caring and I can kinda relate to when he was alone(without Sis or Matron). Thats basically why I can relate to him.

m4tt
07-28-2004, 06:56 PM
Please do not revive threads that are almost a year old.