PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Another one: FFX-2 International + Last Mission!

Tidus Andronicus
09-11-2003, 10:08 PM
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/437/437527p1.html
Read it!

Well, Square (Square Enix) has done it again! They are making a FFX-2 International + Last Mission!

Last Mission mode sounds interesting.
Extra feactures include extra play mode, new costumes, and an additional adventure sequence that takes place three months following the end of the original Final Fantasy X-2!

I wonder if this means they're thinking of FFX-3??

Meanwhile, us outside of Japan won't get to play it without a moded PS2...

Roogle
09-12-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Tidus Andronicus
[url]I wonder if this means they're thinking of FFX-3??

Well, it's called Last Mission...

Tidus Andronicus
09-12-2003, 01:08 PM
Acording to the artical, Last mission is a mode of play. You play through dungens without the use of items.

I was refering to the extra sequence that takes place 3 months after the story supposedly ends. It just sounds a lot like what happened with FFX International.

FFboy4ever
09-13-2003, 12:33 PM
I read that Square Soft was gonna make TWO spinoffs..one with yuna (x-2) and the other one with rikku (x-3?). Then they put Rikku in x-2 and said that their wasn't going to be a rikku spinoff of FFX. but now with this news;)

Tidus Andronicus
10-05-2003, 12:08 PM
I found some FFX-2 Int screens shots at IGN.
http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=70&object_id=608155&adtag=network=ign&site=ps2&genre=other&object1=608155&object2=546688&pagetype=medialist&page_title=Final+Fantasy+VII%3A+Advent+Screenshots

Roogle
10-07-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Tidus Andronicus
Acording to the artical, Last mission is a mode of play. You play through dungens without the use of items.

I was refering to the extra sequence that takes place 3 months after the story supposedly ends. It just sounds a lot like what happened with FFX International.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The extra mode of play also takes place three months after the story ends, so I dunno... we'll see when it gets released, eh?