PDA

View Full Version : Favorite FF4 Dungeon?

Rase
09-12-2003, 02:54 PM
If you've looked at my other threads you'll see I really like FF4. So I got to thinking "What's my favorite dungeon" Not really Hardest, Longest, or Most Memorable but what is your favorite dungeon and why. Mine would have to be the Lunar Core because it is hard, you get all the best weapons there, and it's near the end so when I first got there I ws very proud and anxious to see what Zemus was like. How bout you?

Imperia
09-12-2003, 04:25 PM
The Land of the Summons is my favorite. I love the music to it too. I also love the final dungeon... Ohhh... All those crystals!:D :D :D

Outsider
09-12-2003, 07:51 PM
I like that dungeoun where you fight the Trap doors and the Evil Wall, it's so cool...

I ike the land of the Summoned monsters and Mt. Ordeal to, the music there is great.

Vermachtnis
09-15-2003, 12:34 AM
I like the 'Sylph's Cave' cause you get to beat Yang in the head with a pan. And the Sylph's are helpful.

Storm
09-15-2003, 02:28 AM
Hmmm...depends on how you define dungeon. If you mean by dungeon, a cave, then the lunar subterranean is the best. It has great music, lots of treasures, and the thing I like the best is how the critical treasures are guarded by bosses.

I was also a big fan of the Tower of Zot(love that music).

Rase
09-15-2003, 02:29 AM
Dungeon = any place besides the World map and Towns where you can be attacked by monsters.

MagicKnight Locke
09-16-2003, 01:10 PM
bahamut's cave...